Postal addressDepartment of Electric Power Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Gerd Hovin Kjølle
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Risk analysis of critical infrastructures emphasizing electricity supply and interdependencies. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. volum 105 (Sept).
- (2011) Indicators to monitor and manage electricity distribution system vulnerabilty. CIRED Conference Proceedings.
- (2010) Integrated approach for security of electricity supply analysis. International Journal of Systems Assurance Engineering and Management. volum 1 (2).
- (2008) Customer costs related to interruptions and voltage problems: Methodology and results. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. volum 23 (3).
- (2006) Vulnerability analysis of the Nordic power system. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. volum 21 (1).
- (2003) Quality of supply management by means of interruption statistics and voltage quality measurements. European transactions on electrical power. volum 13 (6).
- (2001) Reliability of protection and control equipment in the context of compensation for power supply interruptions. IEE Conferance publication.
- (1998) Reliablility and interruption cost prediction using time-dependent failure rates and interruption costs. Quality and Reliability Engineering International.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Reliability-Centric Studies in Smart Grids: Adequacy and Vulnerability Considerations. Reliability Modeling and Analysis of Smart Power Systems.
- (2013) An Integrated Framework for Power and ICT System Risk-based Security Assessment. 2013 IEEE Grenoble PowerTech.
- (2013) Developing indicators for monitoring vulnerability of power lines - case studies. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2013) Scenario Selection by Unsupervised Learning in Reliability Analysis of Transmission Networks. 2013 IEEE Grenoble PowerTech.
- (2013) The Important Role of Feature Selection when Clustering Load and Generation Scenarios. The 5th IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference, Hong-Kong, December 2013.
- (2013) Major storms - main causes, consequences and crisis management. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2013) Potential for improved reliability and reduced interruption costs utilizing smart grid technologies. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2013) Towards improved understanding and holistic management of the cyber security challanges in power transmission systems. Availability, Reliability, and Security in Information Systems and HCI : IFIP WG 8.4, 8.9, TC 5 International Cross-Domain Conference, CD-ARES 2013, Regensburg, Germany, September 2-6, 2013. Proceedings.
- (2013) Dependability and Security-based Failure Considerations in Protection System Reliability Studies. 2013 4th IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT Europe, Lyngby, 6-9 Oct. 2013.
- (2012) Reliability assessment of DC wind farms. Power and Energy Society General Meeting, 2012 IEEE.
- (2012) Risk of Electricity Supply Interruptions. Risk and Interdependencies in Critical Infrastructures. A Guideline for Analysis..
- (2012) System Integrity Protection Schemes - Increasing operational Security and System Capacity. CIGRE Session 44, 26th to 31st August 2012 : set of papers.