Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Gender differences in endurance performance by elite cross-country skiers are influenced by the contribution from poling. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. volum 24 (1).
- (2014) The Physiology and Biomechanics of Upper-Body Repeated Sprints in Ice Sledge Hockey. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. volum 9 (1).
- (2013) Comparison of bilateral force deficit in proximal and distal joints in upper extremities. Human Movement Science. volum 32 (3).
- (2013) Metabolic rate, cardiac response, and aerobic capacity in fibromyalgia: A case-control study. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology. volum 42 (5).
- (2013) Changes in Technique and Efficiency After High-Intensity Exercise in Cross-Country Skiers. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. volum 9 (1).
- (2013) Construction of an instrumented roller ski and validation of three-dimensional forces in the skating technique. Sports Engineering. volum 17 (1).
- (2013) Effects of frequency on gross efficiency and performance in roller ski skating. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. volum 23 (3).
- (2013) Biomechanical analysis of traction at the shoe-surface interface on third-generation artificial turf. Sports Engineering. volum 16 (2).
- (2013) On the "trench effect" theory: A biomechanical analysis of the relationship between traction and shoe orientation on third-generation artificial turf. Footwear Science.
- (2013) Effects of Intensity and Duration in Aerobic High-Intensity Interval Training in Highly Trained Junior Cross-Country Skiers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. volum 27 (7).
- (2013) The physiological and biomechanical contributions of poling to roller ski skating. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 113 (8).
- (2013) The role of incline, performance level and gender on the gross mechanical efficiency of roller ski skating. Frontiers in Physiology. volum 4.
- (2013) On the relationship between upper-body strength, power and sprint performance in ice sledge hockey. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. volum 27 (12).
- (2013) A Comparison of Muscle Activity in Concentric and Counter Movement Maximum Bench Press. Journal of Human Kinetics. volum 38.
- (2012) Biomechanical analysis of the herringbone technique as employed by elite cross-country skiers. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2012) Biomechanical analysis of traction at the shoe-surface interface on third generation artificial turf. Procedia Engineering. volum 34.
- (2012) Biomechanical Analysis of Surface-Athlete Impacts on Third-Generation Artificial Turf. American Journal of Sports Medicine. volum 41 (1).
- (2012) The influence of incline and speed on work rate, gross efficiency and kinematics of roller ski skating. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 112 (8).
- (2012) Gender differences in the physiological responses and kinematic behaviour of elite sprint cross-country skiers. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 112 (3).
- (2012) Aerodynamic drag is not the major determinant of performance during giant slalom skiing at the elite level. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. volum 23 (1).