Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Resistance training in addition to multidisciplinary rehabilitation for patients with chronic pain in the low back: Study protocol. Contemporary Clinical Trials Communications. vol. 6.
- (2017) The effect of exercise on fatigue and physical functioning in breast cancer patients during and after treatment and at 6 months follow-up: A meta-analysis. Breast. vol. 33.
- (2013) Measurement of physical activity in cancer survivors-a comparison of the HUNT 1 Physical Activity Questionnaire (HUNT 1 PA-Q) with the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ) and aerobic capacity. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 21 (2).
- (2012) Feasibility and changes in symptoms and functioning following inpatient cancer rehabilitation. Acta Oncologica. vol. 51 (8).
- (2012) Peak Oxygen Uptake And Leisure Time Physical Activity In 4427 Healthy Adults: The Hunt Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Exercise Patterns and Peak Oxygen Uptake in a Healthy Population: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44 (10).
- (2011) Peak Oxygen Uptake and Cardiovascular Risk Factors in 4631 Healthy Women and Men. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 43 (8).
- (2011) Associations between Physical Activity and Physical and Mental Health - A HUNT 3 Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 43 (7).
- (2011) Psychosocial interventions as part of breast cancer rehabilitation programs? Results from a systematic review. Psycho-Oncology. vol. 20 (9).
- (2010) The Association between Physical Activity and Health Related Quality of Life. A Population Based Study. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 24 (4).
- (2012) Physical activity and health in a general population and in cancer survivors - Methodological, observational and clinical aspects. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3458-0.
- (2009) Rehabilitation of breast cancer patients. 2009. ISBN 978-82-8121-253-4. Rapport fra Kunnskapssenteret (02-2009).
- (2009) Rehabilitation of breast cancer patients. 2009. ISBN 978-82-8121-253-4. Rapport fra Kunnskapssenteret (2/2009).