Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Bruk av WHOs sjekkliste for trygg kirurgi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 136 (9).
- (2015) Documentation and disclosure of adverse events that led to compensated patient injury in a Norwegian university hospital. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. vol. 27 (6).
- (2008) Age-dependent inhibition of ectopic calcification: a possible role for fetuin-A and osteopontin in patients with juvenile dermatomyositis with calcinosis. Rheumatology. vol. 47 (7).
- (2003) Incidence of juvenile idiopathic arthritis in the Nordic countries. A population based study with special reference to the validity of the ILAR and EULAR criteria. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 30 (10).
- (2002) The influence of heredity for psoriasis on the ILAR classification of juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 29 (11).
- (2001) Construct Validity of ILAR and EULAR Criteria in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: A Population Based Incidence Study from the Nordic Countries. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 28 (12).
- (1999) A non-competitive chemiluminescence enzyme immunoassay for the equine acute phase protein serum amyloid A (SAA) - a clinically useful inflammatory marker in the horse. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. vol. 68.
- (1999) Legemiddelbruk hos barn. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 119.
- (1999) Chorea in juvenile primary antiphospholipid syndrome. Reversible decreased circulation in the basal ganglia visualised by single photon emission computed tomography. Scandinavian Journal of Rheumatology.
- (1998) A two-dimensional electrophoretic study of serum amyloid A and C-reactive protein in infants and children. Electrophoresis. vol. 19.
- (1998) A two-dimensional electrophoretic study of serum amyloid A and C-reactive protein in infants and children. Electrophoresis. vol. 19 (5).
- (1998) Mouse serum amyloid A (SAA) proteins isolated by two-dimensional electrophoresis: characterization of isotypes and the effect of separate and combined administrations of cytokines, dexamethasone and lipopolysaccharide (LPS) on serum levels and isotype distribution. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. vol. 111 (1).
- (1998) Mouse serum amyloid A (SAA) proteins isolated by two-dimensional electrophoresis: characterizations of isotypes and the effect of separate and combined administrations of cytokines, dexamenthasone and lipopolysaccharide (LPS) on serum levels and isotype distribution. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. vol. 111.
- (1997) The acute phase serum amyloid A protein (SAA) in the horse: isolation and characterzation of three isoforms. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. vol. 57.
- (1996) Characterization of human serum amyloid A protein isoforms separated by two-dimensional electrophoresis by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectometry. Electrophoresis. vol. 17.
- (1996) Isolation of serum amyloid A protein by small-scale hydrophobic interaction chromatography. Journal of chromatography. B. vol. 685.
Part of book/report
- (2000) Protéine amyloide a tissulaire (AA) et sérique (SAA): Biologie moléculaire et role pathogène dans l'amylose AA. Les Amyloses, Flammarion Médicine-Sciences.
- (1999) SAA separated by two-dimensional electrophoresis with immobilized pH gradients (2-IPG): Metodological, experimental and clinical studies. Amyloid and Amyloidosis 1998.
- (1999) Systemisk juvenil reumatoid artritt. Vegleder akutt pediatri.
- (2016) Vitenskapelig kompetanse som tråd gjennom profesjonsstudiet i medisin. 2016.