Background and activities
- 09/2009-07/2013 Department of Informatics, Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Natural Science, University of Hamburg, Germany. Major: Computer science, Ph.D.
- 09/2006-07/2009 Department of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China. Major: Computer software and theory, M.S.
- 09/2002-07/2006 Department of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China. Major: Computer science and technology, B.S.
My research interests mainly lie in optimization & artificial intelligence. More specifically,
- In robotics: bio-inspired robots, Central Pattern Generators for gait generation, Adaptive locomotion control.
- In ship maneuvering: modeling and simulation of ship maneuvering, dynamic positioning, ship path planning, ship motion prediction.
- In human-machine interaction: visual focus analysis.
- 2017-present: DeepTek Pre-project
- 2016-2017: RFFMIDT: An approach toward optimal control of ship manoeuvring in offshore operations
- 2015-present: Integrated Marine Operation Simulator Facilities for Risk Assessment Including Human Factors (IMPROVE)
- 2014-2015: MS GUNNERUS project for fine ship maneuvering
For more information, please visit my website
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Neural-network-based modelling and analysis for time series prediction of ship motion. Ship Technology Research. vol. 64 (1).
- (2017) Cryptanalysis of a generic one-round key exchange protocol with strong security. IET Information Security.
- (2017) Simplifying neural network based model for ship motion prediction: a comparative study of sensitivity analysis. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 1: Offshore Technology.
- (2017) A bézier curve based ship trajectory optimization for close-range maritime operations. ASME 2017 36th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7B: Ocean Engineering.
- (2017) TOWARD OPTIMIZATION OF MARITIME TRAINING ON COMMUNICATIONS: A PILOT STUDY. PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ICT, SOCIETY AND HUMAN BEINGS 2017.
- (2016) A Bio-inspired Swimming Robot for Marine Aquaculture Applications: from Concept-design to Simulation. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2016) Towards A Virtual Prototyping Framework for Ship Maneuvering in Offshore Operations. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2016) Analysis and Modeling of Sensor Data for Ship Motion Predicition. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2016) Towards data-driven identification and analysis of propeller ventilation. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2016) Data integration and visualisation for demanding marine operations. OCEANS 2016 Shanghai - MTS/IEEE.
- (2015) An ultra-high-speed FPGA based digital correlation processor. IEICE Electronics Express. vol. 12 (8).
- (2015) Caterpillar-like climbing method incorporating a dual-mode optimal controller. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering. vol. 12 (4).
- (2015) Online learning control of surface vessels for fine trajectory tracking. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- (2015) Hierarchical control of marine vehicles for autonomous maneuvering in offshore operations. Ship Technology Research. vol. 62 (2).
- (2015) Analysis and Design of Asymmetric Oscillation for Caterpillar-Like Locomotion. Journal of Bionic Engineering. vol. 12 (2).
- (2015) Integration of sensory feedback into CPG model for locomotion control of caterpillar-like robot. 2015 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT), Seville, 17-19 March, 2015.
- (2015) Big Data and Industrial Internet of Things for the Maritime Industry in Northwestern Norway. Proceedings of IEEE TENCON 2015.
- (2014) An approach for adaptive limbless locomotion using a CPG-based reflex mechanism. Journal of Bionic Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2014) Design of Neural Circuit for Sidewinding of Snake-like Robots. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Information and Automation (ICIA 2014) : 28-30 July 2014, Hailar, China.