Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Early-Onset Sepsis and Antibiotic Exposure in Term Infants: A Nationwide Population-Based Study in Norway. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. vol. 35 (1).
- (2016) Skin-to-Skin Care After Birth for Moderately Preterm Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing. vol. 45 (3).
- (2016) Early skin-to-skin contact or incubatorfor very preterm infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17 (1).
- (2010) Group B Streptococcus colonization during pregnancy and maternal-fetal transmission in Zimbabwe. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 89 (2).
- (2009) Molecular and phenotypic characterization of invasive group B streptococcus strains from infants in Norway 2006-2007. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. vol. 15 (12).
- (2008) Invasive group B streptococcus (GBS) disease in Norway 1996-2006. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. vol. 27 (12).
- (2008) Antimicrobial susceptibility of invasive group B streptococcal isolates from south-west Sweden 1988-2001. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 40 (4).
- (2007) Real-time PCR targeting the sip gene for detection of group B streptococcus colonization in pregnant women at delivery. Journal of Medical Microbiology. vol. 56.