Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The suitability of air-heating in residential passive house buildings from the occupant’s point of view – A review. Advances in Building Energy Research. vol. 9 (2).
- (2015) Review of heat/energy recovery exchangers for use in ZEBs in cold climate countries. Building and Environment. vol. 84.
- (2015) A Theoretical Model to Predict Frosting Limits in Cross-Flow Air-to-Air Flat Plate Heat/Energy Exchangers. Energy and Buildings. vol. 110.
- (2015) Energy cost models for air supported sports hall in cold climates considering energy efficiency. Renewable Energy. vol. 84.
- (2014) Air heating of passive houses in cold climates: Investigation using detailed dynamic simulations. Building and Environment. vol. 74 (April).
- (2013) Investigation of the Air-Heating Concept for Norwegian Passive Houses. Proceeding of Passivhus Norden 2013, the 6th Passive House Conference in the Nordic Countries.
- (2011) AIR TO AIR RESIDENTIAL HEAT PUMPS - IMPACTS ON INDOOR CLIMATE. Actes du ... Congres international du froid. vol. 23.
- (2009) The effect of suspended ceilings on energy performance and thermal comfort. Energy and Buildings. vol. 41 (2).
- (2015) PROCEEDINGS Effective ventilation in high performance buildings. 2015. ISBN 2-930471-45-X.
- (2011) Roomvent 2011. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011. ISBN 9788251928120.
- (2006) "Measured Occupancy in an Office Building". 2006. ISBN 989-95067-1-0.
- (2005) Eficáia de Ventilacão. 2005. ISBN 972-98487-9-3.
Part of book/report
- (2015) Membrane energy exchangers, evaluation of a frost-free design and its performance for ventilation in cold climates. Proceedings of the 24th International Congress of Refrigeration.
- (2014) Case study of window and ventilation refurbishment - Impacts on indoor climate. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference Indoor Air 2014.
- (2014) Case study of window and ventilation refurbishment – Simulation on indoor environment quality. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference Indoor Air 2014.
- (2014) Frosting limits for counter-flow Membrane Energy Exchanger (MEE) in cold climates. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference Indoor Air 2014.
- (2013) Analysis of the air heating in Norwegian passive houses using detailed dynamic simulations. Proceedings of 13th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA).
- (2013) Measurements and Simulations of Airborne Moisture Transport in Bathrooms. Proceedings of CLIMA 2013.
- (2012) Review of air-to-air heat/energy exchanger for use in NZEBs in the Nordic countries. Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Building Energy and Environment(COBEE2012).
- (2011) Freeze protection method in ventilation system using two hydronic circuits. Roomvent 2011.