Postal addressDepartment of Marine Technology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Systems engineering as a holistic approach to life cycle designs. Ocean Engineering. volum 62.
- (2013) Design theory in offshore fish cage designing. Aquaculture. volum 392.
- (2013) Investigation of a self-submersible SPM cage system in random waves. Aquacultural Engineering. volum 58.
- (2013) The Carbon Footprint of Norwegian Seafood Products on the Global Seafood Market. Journal of Industrial Ecology. volum 17 (1).
- (2012) Numerical simulation of a self-submersible SPM cage system in regular waves with following currents. Aquacultural Engineering. volum 54.
- (2012) Designing Offshore Fish Cages Using Systems Engineering Principles. Systems Engineering. volum 15 (4).
- (2009) Environmental analysis of the Norwegian Fishery and Aquaculture Industry - a preliminary study focusing on farmed salmon. Marine Policy. volum 33 (3).
- (2009) Environmental analysis of the Norwegian fishery and aquaculture industry - a preliminary study focusing on farmed salmon. Marine Policy. volum 33 (3).
- (2009) Energy consumption in the Norwegian fisheries. Journal of Cleaner Production. volum 17 (3).
- (2006) Use of LCA to analyse environmental impacts from commercial fisheries. ICES Marine Science Symposia.
- (2006) Environmental Impacts of Wild Coaught Cod and Farmed Salmon - A Comparison with Chichen. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. volum 11 (1).
- (2005) Designing for environmental efficiency in fishing vessels. Journal of marine design and operations : Part B: Proceedings of the IMarEST.
- (2008) Modernization of fisheries technology to cope with challenges and profitability. 2008. ISBN 978-82-997380-1-9.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Self-Submersible SPM Cage Simulation in Regular Waves With Oblique Currents. ASME 2013 32nd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2012) An Optimum design concept for offshore cage culture. 2012 Proceedings of the ASME 31st International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2012): Volume 7.
- (2008) Forprosjekt - Miljøregnskap for fiskeri- og havbruksnæringen i Norge. 2008. ISBN 978-82-14-04340-2.