Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Combined inhibition of complement and CD14 attenuates bacteria-induced inflammation in human whole blood more efficiently than antagonizing the toll-like receptor 4-MD2 complex. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 214 (1).
- (2015) CD14, TLR4 and TRAM Show Different Trafficking Dynamics During LPS Stimulation. Traffic : the International Journal of Intracellular Transport. vol. 16.
- (2012) The GOLD domain-containing protein TMED7 inhibits TLR4 signalling from the endosome upon LPS stimulation. Nature Communications. vol. 3.
- (2010) The Rab11a GTPase Controls Toll-like Receptor 4-Induced Activation of Interferon Regulatory Factor-3 on Phagosomes. Immunity. vol. 33 (4).
- (2009) TAG, a splice variant of the adaptor TRAM, negatively regulates the adaptor MyD88-independent TLR4 pathway. Nature Immunology. vol. 10 (6).
- (2006) Endocytic pathways regulate Toll-like receptor 4 signaling and link innate and adaptive immunity. EMBO Journal. vol. 25.