Background and activities
Harald Stenmark works as affiliated Professor at Centre of Molecular Inflammation Research (CEMIR)
Phone: +47 22 78 18 18
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Microenvironmental autophagy promotes tumour growth. Nature. vol. 541 (7637).
- (2016) Novel ESCRT functions in cell biology: Spiraling out of control?. Current Opinion in Cell Biology. vol. 41.
- (2016) Cellular Functions and Molecular Mechanisms of the ESCRT Membrane-Scission Machinery. TIBS -Trends in Biochemical Sciences. Regular ed.. vol. 42 (1).
- (2016) ALIX and ESCRT-I/II function as parallel ESCRT-III recruiters in cytokinetic abscission. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 212 (5).
- (2016) ESCRT proteins restrict constitutive NF-κB signaling by trafficking cytokine receptors. Science Signaling. vol. 9 (411).
- (2016) The Abscission Checkpoint: Making It to the Final Cut. Trends in Cell Biology. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Formation of tankyrase inhibitor-induced degradasomes requires proteasome activity. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (8).
- (2016) Plasma membrane repairs by small GTPase Rab3a. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 213 (6).
- (2016) ER-endosome contact sites in endosome positioning and protrusion outgrowth. Biochemical Society Transactions. vol. 44 (2).
- (2016) Phosphoinositides in membrane contact sites. Biochemical Society Transactions. vol. 44 (2).
- (2016) Phosphoinositides in Control of Membrane Dynamics. Annual Review of Cell and Developmental Biology. vol. 32.
- (2016) Arv1 promotes cell division by recruiting IQGAP1 and myosin to the cleavage furrow. Cell Cycle. vol. 15 (5).
- (2016) Closing a gap in the nuclear envelope. Current Opinion in Cell Biology. vol. 40.
- (2015) Spastin and ESCRT-III coordinate mitotic spindle disassembly and nuclear envelope sealing. Nature. vol. 522 (7555).
- (2015) Deubiquitinase inhibition by WP1130 leads to ULK1 aggregation and blockade of autophagy. Autophagy. vol. 11 (9).
- (2015) ALIX and ESCRT-III Coordinately Control Cytokinetic Abscission during Germline Stem Cell Division In Vivo. PLoS Genetics. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Src64 controls a novel actin network required for proper ring canal formation in the drosophila male germline. Development. vol. 142 (23).
- (2015) An ER clamp for endosome fission. EMBO Journal. vol. 34 (2).
- (2015) Repeated ER-endosome contacts promote endosome translocation and neurite outgrowth. Nature. vol. 520 (7546).
- (2015) ER-endosome contact sites: Molecular compositions and functions. EMBO Journal. vol. 34 (14).