Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Effects of dilution conditions on diesel particle size distribution and filter mass measurements in case of marine fuels. Fuel processing technology. vol. 118.
- (2013) Emission characteristics of GTL fuel as an alternative to conventional marine gas oil. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 18.
- (2013) Effects of high sulphur content in marine fuels on particulate matter emission characteristics. Journal of Marine Engineering and Technology. vol. 12 (3).
- (2013) Particle size distributions from heavy-duty diesel engine operated on low-sulfur marine fuel. Fuel processing technology. vol. 106.
- (2013) Combustion and emissions characteristics of fish oil fuel in a heavy-duty diesel engine. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 65.
- (1993) No transport of radicals : a concept to include detailed chemical kinetics in fluid flow problems. 1993. Joint Meeting of the British and German sections of the Co mbustion Institute,Cambridge, April 1993.
Part of book/report
- (2005) Modelling for Transient Torsional Vibrations in Marine Power Train Systems. 2005 International Conference on Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation.
- (1996) A new method for time-resolved full-field measurement of local average gas concentration during fuel-injection. Advances in engine combustion and flow diagnosis.
- (2002) Fag SIN2001 marin teknikk 3. Framdriftsmaskiner. 2002.
- (2001) SIN2005 Prosjektering- og maskinerikunnskap Grunnkurs 2 Del 1: Varmetransport Del 2: Vibrasjoner. 2001.
- (2000) Prosjekterings- og maskinerikunnskap, grunnkurs 2. 2000.
- (2000) SIN0510 Marin prosjekterings- og maskinerikunnskap, grunnkurs 1. 2000.