Background and activities
I am employed at Centre for Elite Sports Research (SenTIF) and I mainly focus on research in Biathlon, a winter sport combining rifle shooting and cross-country skiing. I also coordinate Team NTNU, a team with student-athletes on NTNU from various endurance sports.
In addition I work for The Norwegian Olympic Federation and my main responsibilties are physiological testing of biathletes and orienteers in Trondheim.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Movement Science (2009 - 2013)
- Master's degree in Human Movement Science (2013 - 2015)
- Trainer education at NTNU and The Norwegian Olympic Federation (BEV6100 - 2015)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A Comparison of Frontal Theta Activity During Shooting among Biathletes and Cross-Country Skiers before and after Vigorous Exercise. PLoS ONE.
- (2016) Heart rate profiles, external work rate and kinematics when ski skating on varying terrain during low-, moderate-, and high-intensity endurance training. 7th International Congress On Science And Skiing ; 2016-12-10 - 2016-12-15.
- (2016) Shooting Time and Performance per Shot in the Biathlon World Cup. Olympiatoppens Forskningskonferanse 2016 . Olympiatoppen; UBC Ullevål. 2016-09-27.
- (2015) Rowing to Gold - a successful contribution by NTNU’s experts in teams to the design of a rowing seat. Olympiatoppens forskningskonferanse 2015 ; 2015-09-10 - 2015-09-10.