Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Time-lapse phenotyping of invasive glioma cells ex vivo reveals subtype-specific movement patterns guided by tumor core signaling. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 349 (2).
- (2016) Short-Term Differentiation of Glioblastoma Stem Cells Induces Hypoxia Tolerance. Neurochemical Research. vol. 41 (7).
- (2015) Knockdown of NAT12/NAA30 reduces tumorigenic features of glioblastoma-initiating cells. Molecular Cancer. vol. 14:160.
- (2013) Expansion of Multipotent Stem Cells from the Adult Human Brain. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (8).
- (2008) Mitochondria are More Resistant to Hypoxic Depolarization in the Newborn than in the Adult Brain. Neurochemical Research.
- (2006) Depolarization of mitochondria in isolated CA1 neurons during hypoxia, glucose deprivation and glutamate excitotoxicity. Brain Research. vol. 1077.
- (2005) Endoplasmic reticulum dysfunction and Ca2+ deregulation in isolated CA1 neurons during oxygen and glucose deprivation. Neurochemical Research. vol. 30.