Background and activities
Hematologist. Research focus area Chronic Myeloid Leukemia . Chairman Nordic CML Study group (NCMLSG)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Early BCR-ABL1 transcript decline after 1 month of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy as an indicator for treatment response in chronic myeloid leukemia. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0171041 (1).
- (2017) Increased proportion of mature NK cells is associated with successful imatinib discontinuation in chronic myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. vol. 31 (5).
- (2017) Differentiation status of primary chronic myeloid leukemia cells affects sensitivity to BCR-ABL1 inhibitors. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (14).
- (2017) Tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy-induced changes in humoral immunity in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 143 (8).
- (2017) Single-cell molecular analysis defines therapy response and immunophenotype of stem cell subpopulations in CML. Blood. vol. 129 (17).
- (2016) Assessment of bone marrow lymphocytic status during tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy and its relation to therapy response in chronic myeloid leukaemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2016) Safety and efficacy of the combination of pegylated interferon-α2b and dasatinib in newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Leukemia. vol. 30 (9).
- (2016) Plasma proteomics in CML patients before and after initiation of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy reveals induced Th1 immunity and loss of angiogenic stimuli. Leukemia research : a Forum for Studies on Leukemia and Normal Hemopoiesis. vol. 50.
- (2016) Primary immunodeficiency diseases: Genomic approaches delineate heterogeneous Mendelian disorders. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 139 (1).
- (2015) The tyrosine kinase inhibitors imatinib and dasatinib reduce myeloid suppressor cells and release effector lymphocyte responses. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. vol. 14 (5).
- (2015) Implementation of a standardised method for the production of allogeneic serum eye drops from regular blood donors in a Norwegian University Hospital: Some methodological aspects and clinical considerations. Transfusion and Apheresis Science. vol. 53 (1).
- (2015) Dasatinib induces fast and deep responses in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukaemia patients in chronic phase: Clinical results from a randomised phase-2 study (NordCML006). European Journal of Haematology. vol. 94 (3).
- (2014) Imatinib and pegylated IFN-α2b discontinuation in first-line chronic myeloid leukemia patients following a major molecular response. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 92 (5).
- (2013) European LeukemiaNet recommendations for the management of chronic myeloid leukemia: 2013. Blood. vol. 122 (6).
- (2013) Symptomatic primary (Al) amyloidosis of the stomach and duodenum. Case Reports Gastrointestinal Medicine.
- (2013) Price of drugs for chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), reflection of the unsustainable cancer drug prices: perspective of CML Experts. Blood. vol. 121 (22).
- (2013) Impact of malignant stem cell burden on therapy outcome in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Leukemia. vol. 27 (7).
- (2012) BCR-ABL isoforms associated with intrinsic or acquired resistance to imatinib: more heterogeneous than just ABL kinase domain point mutations?. Medical Oncology. vol. 29 (1).
- (2012) Imatinib inhibits proliferation of human mesenchymal stem cells and promotes early but not late osteoblast differentiation in vitro. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism. vol. 30 (1).
- (2012) Killer-cell immunoglobulin-like receptor gene profile predicts good molecular response to dasatinib therapy in chronic myeloid leukemia. Experimental Hematology. vol. 40 (11).