Background and activities
Bibliometrician at the University Library
I work with NTNU's scientific publications, especially dealing with statistics, analysis and strategy connected to our researchers' publishing activities - where they publish, who they publish with, who they are cited by and similar questions.
I am also active in the University Library's working group on Open Access matter, working on how NTNU can continue its commitment to making academic research as openly accessible as possible.
Editorial team member of Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Når jentene må inn i skapet: Seksuell trakassering og kjønnsfrihet i online dataspill. Norsk Medietidsskrift. vol. 23 (1).
- (2016) Concerned consumption. Global warming changing household domestication of energy. Energy Policy. vol. 98.
- (2014) Do libertarians dream of electric coins? The material embeddedness of Bitcoin. Distinktion : Scandinavian Journal of Social Theory. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Nordic STS – making ourselves relevant?. EASST Review. vol. 33 (1).
- (2014) Public attitudes towards renewable energy technologies in Norway. The role of party preferences. Energy Policy. vol. 67.
- (2013) The Stedegenhet of Nordic STS. Nordic Journal of Science and Technology Studies. vol. 1 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Towards a new national policy for promoting energy efficiency in Norway. Rethink, renew, restart. ECEEE Summer Study Proceedings.
- (2009) Constructing consumers. Efforts to make governmentality through energy policy. Act! Innovate! Deliver! Reducing energy demand sustainably: ECEEE 2009 Summer Study Proceedings.
- (2015) Implementing large-scale energy efficiency measures. The case of Finnfjord AS. 2015.
- (2012) Empowering markets? The construction and maintenance of a deregulated market for electricity in Norway. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3431-3.