Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Motor competence and physical fitness in adolescents. Pediatric Physical Therapy. vol. 26 (1).
- (2014) Postural control is not systematically related to reading skills: Implications for the assessment of balance as a risk factor for developmental dyslexia. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2014) Individual differences in timing of discrete and continuous movements: a dimensional approach. Psychological Research. vol. 78 (2).
- (2014) Exploring the effects and specificity of playground activities on motor skills in 5 years old children. Science & sports. vol. 29.
- (2014) Links between phonological memory, first language competence and second language competence in 10-year-old children. Learning and individual differences. vol. 35.
- (2013) Physical Fitness Measures Among Adolescents With High and Low Motor Competence. Sage Open. vol. 3 (3).
- (2013) Ageing and driving: Examining the effects of visual processing demands. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 17.
- (2013) Individual Differences in Motor Timing and Its Relation to Cognitive and Fine Motor Skills. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (7).
- (2013) Exploring individual differences in children's mathematical skills: A correlational and dimensional approach. Psychological Reports. vol. 113 (1).
- (2013) Motor Competence in 11-Year-Old Boys and Girls. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 57 (5).
- (2012) From Children to Adults: Motor Performance across the Life-Span. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (6).
- (2012) INTERRELATIONS BETWEEN THREE FINE MOTOR SKILLS IN YOUNG ADULTS. Perceptual and Motor Skills. vol. 115 (1).
- (2012) Timing continuous or discontinuous movements across effectors specified by different pacing modalities and intervals. Experimental Brain Research. vol. 220 (3-4).
- (2012) Baby swimming: exploring the effects of early intervention on subsequent motor abilities. The 14th conference on Social and Community psychology - Conference abstracts.
- (2012) The relationship between motor competence, physical fitness and self-perception in children. Child Care Health and Development. vol. 38 (3).
- (2011) Measuring Physical Fitness in Children Who Are 5 to 12 Years Old With a Test Battery That Is Functional and Easy to Administer. Physical Therapy. vol. 91 (7).
- (2010) Are poor mathematics skills associated with visual deficits in temporal processing?. Neuroscience Letters. vol. 469 (2).
- (2010) Research on children with developmental coordination disorder – some challenges! Commentary on C.L. Tsai and S.K. Wu. Perceptual and Motor Skills. vol. 110 (1).
- (2010) Baby swimming: exploring the effects of early intervention on subsequent motor abilities. Child Care Health and Development. vol. 36 (3).
- (2009) Response to letter to editor. Physiotherapy. vol. 95 (2).