Postal addressAB faculty administration Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Energy payback: An attributional and environmentally focused approach to energy balance in net zero energy buildings. Energy and Buildings. volum 65.
- (2011) Zero Emission Building concepts in office buildings in Norway. International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development. volum 2 (2).
- (2011) Design guidelines for energy efficient concepts in office buildings in Norway. Design Principles and Practices: An International Journal. volum 5 (4).
- (2011) Proposal of a Norwegian ZEB definition: Assessing the implications for design. Journal of Green Building, College Publishing, USA. volum 6 (3).
- (2010) The development of future weather data files for Norway. The International Journal of Climate Change. volum 2 (3).
- (2010) Building for climate change meeting the design challenges of the 21st century. Nordisk arkitekturforskning. volum 22 (1/2).
- (2009) The role of advanced integrated facades in the design of sustainable buildings. Journal of Green Building, College Publishing, USA. volum 4 (1).
- (2010) Guidelines for energy efficient concepts in office buildings in Norway. 2010. ISBN 978-82-536-1154-9.
- (2007) Smarte energieffektive bygninger. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2007. ISBN 978-82-519-2237-1.
Part of book/report
- (2011) Nordic market for climate friendly buildings - status, barriers and opportunities. Energy efficiency first: The foundation of a low-carbon society. ECEEE 2011 Summer Study Proceedings.
- (2010) Development of future weather data set based on SRES scenario. conference proceedings SB10 Finland - Sustainable Community - buildingSMART.
- (2010) Cost effective energetic refurbishment of office buildings in Norway. Proceedings of international conference on solar heating, cooling and buildings - EuroSun 2010.
- (2008) Energy-efficient office buildings in Norway – from low energy standard to passive house standard. Conference proceedings : the first Nordic Conference on Passive Houses : 2-3 April 2008 Trondheim, Norway : Passivhus Norden 2008.
- (2007) Multi-criteria decision making (MCDM) methods. Sustainable solar housing: Strategies and solutions.
- (2005) System Analysis of Smart Facades. Proceedings. Glass in Buildings 2..
- (2005) Intelligent Building Envelopes - Fad or Future?. Proceeding of the 7th Symposium on Building Physics in the Nordic Countries. Volume 1.
- (2011) Erfaringer med bygningsintegrerte solfangere i Norge. 2011. ISBN 978 82 536 1224 9.
- (2005) Energy-Efficient Intelligent Facades. A State-of-the Art. 2005. ISBN 82-14-03559-7.
- (2005) Energieffektive barnehager - målformuleringer, strategier og lønnsomhetsberegninger. 2005.
- (2004) Sustainable rehabilitation of school buildings in Poland, a state of the art. 2004.