Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) A prospective study of children aged <16 years in motor vehicle collisions in Norway: Severe injuries are observed predominantly in older children and are associated with restraint misuse. Accident Analysis and Prevention. volum 73.
- (2011) In-depth evaluation of real-world car collisions: fatal and severe injuries in children are predominantly caused by restraint errors and unstrapped cargo. Traffic Injury Prevention. volum 12 (5).
- (2002) Skader etter hopping på trampoline 2001. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (1998) Acute treatment of whiplash neck sprain injuries. A randomized trial of treatment during the first 14 days after a car accident. Spine. volum 23 (1).
- (1997) National health insurance consumption and chronic symptoms following mild neck sprain injuries in car collisions. Scandinavian journal of social medicine. Supplementum. volum 24 (4).
- (1997) MRI of cerebrium and cervical columna within two days after whiplash neck sprain injury. Injury. volum 28 (5).
- (1997) Personality profile among symptomatic and recovered patients with neck sprain injury, measured by MCMI-I acutely and 6 months after car accidents. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. volum 42 (4).
- (1995) MR imaging and radiography of patients with cervical hyperextension-flexion injuries after car accidents. Acta Radiologica. volum 36.
- (2012) Learning for a better medical preparedness. 2012. ISBN 978-82-8081-256-8.
- (2012) Læring for bedre beredskap. Helseinnsatsen etter terrorhendelsene 22. juli 2011. 2012. ISBN 978-82-8081-256-8.
- (2002) Initial treatment of severely injured athletes. 2002. Textbook om Sports Medicine.
- (2008) Evaluering av arbeidet med ulykkesanalysegrupper i Statens vegvesen. 2008. ISBN 9788214042870.
- (1999) Idrettsskader i Norge. 1999.