Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Ingrid Løvold Mostad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Do Norwegians with diabetes have a healthier diet than the general population?. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 23 (1).
- (2012) Nutritional Day results important to fulfill St. Olavs Hospital's Nutritional Strategy. Clinical Nutrition Supplements. volum 7.
- (2012) Hospital meals did not meet patients' energy and protein requirements. Clinical Nutrition Supplements. volum 7.
- (2011) Impact of Sustained Weight Loss Achieved through Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass or a Lifestyle Intervention on Ghrelin, Obestatin, and Ghrelin/Obestatin Ratio in Morbidly Obese Patients. Obesity Surgery. volum 21 (6).
- (2009) Addition of n-3 fatty acids to a 4-hour lipid infusion does not affect insulin sensitivity, insulin secretion, or markers of oxidative stress in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. volum 58 (12).
- (2008) Effects of marine n-3 fatty acid supplementation on lipoprotein subclasses measured by nuclear magnetic resonance in subjects with type II diabetes. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. volum 62.
- (2007) Effects of marine n-3 fatty acid supplementation on lipoprotein subclasses measured by nuclear magnetic resonance in subjects with type II diabetes. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- (2006) Effects of n-3 fatty acids in subjects with type 2 diabetes: reduction of insulin sensitivity and time-dependent alteration from carbohydrate to fat oxidation. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. volum 84.
- (2004) Effects of a 3-day low-fat diet on metabolic control, insulin sensitivity, lipids and adipocyte hormones in Norwegian subjects with hypertriacylglycerolaemia and type 2 diabetes. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. volum 64 (6).
- (2003) Acute lowering of fatty acids improves insulin secretion in a subset of type II diabetes subjects. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. volum 284.
- (2002) Acute lowering of circulating fatty acids improves insulin secretion in a subset of type 2 diabetes subjects. American Journal of Physiology. Endocrinology and Metabolism. volum 284.
- (1987) Alpha-linolenic acid deficiency in patients on long-term gastric-tube feeding: estimation of linolenic acid and long-chain unsaturated n-3 fatty acid requirement in man. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. volum 45.
- (2007) Impact of dietary fat quantity and quality in type 2 diabetes with emphasis on marine n-3 fatty acids. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2007.