Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Collaboration between municipal and specialist public health care in tuberculosis screening in Norway. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 14 (1).
- (2012) Risk of developing tuberculosis after brief exposure in Norwegian children: results of a contact investigation. BMJ Open. vol. 2 (6).
- (2010) Predictive values of QuantiFERON (R)-TB Gold testing in screening for tuberculosis disease in asylum seekers. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. vol. 14 (9).
- (2010) Screening and treatment of latent tuberculosis in a cohort of asylum seekers in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 38 (3).
- (2010) The role of entry screening in case finding of tuberculosis among asylum seekers in Norway. BMC Public Health. vol. 10.
- (2009) Tuberculosis screening and follow-up of asylum seekers in Norway: a cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 9.
- (2008) Screening for tuberculosis infection among newly arrived asylum seekers: Comparison of QuantiFERON (R) TB Gold with tuberculin skin test. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 8.
- (2008) School based screening for tuberculosis infection in Norway: comparison of positive tuberculin skin test with interferon-gamma release assay. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 8.