Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Modelling the dynamics of growth, development and lipid storage in the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus. Marine Biology. vol. 164 (1).
- (2016) Acute toxicity of dispersed crude oil on the cold-water copepod Calanus finmarchicus: Elusive implications of lipid content. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 79 (13-15).
- (2015) The impact of TiO2 nanoparticles on uptake and toxicity of benzo(a)pyrene in the blue mussel (Mytilus edulis). Science of the Total Environment. vol. 511.
- (2015) Reproduction dynamics in copepods following exposure to chemically and mechanically dispersed crude oil. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 49 (6).
- (2015) Capturing the life history of the marine copepod Calanus sinicus into a generic bioenergetics framework. Ecological Modelling. vol. 299.
- (2015) Oil droplet ingestion and oil fouling in the copepod Calanus finmarchicus exposed to mechanically and chemically dispersed crude oil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 34 (8).
- (2014) Multigenerational exposure to ocean acidification during food limitation reveals consequences for copepod scope for growth and vital rates. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 48 (20).
- (2014) Endocrine and AhR-CYP1A pathway responses to the water-soluble fraction of oil in zebrafish (Danio rerio Hamilton). Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 77.
- (2012) Endocrine and hepatic detoxification responses to environmental stress in wil cod (Gadus morhua) of Trondheim Harbor, Norway. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part A: Comparative Physiology. vol. 163.
Part of book/report
- (2016) PLASTOX: Direct and Indirect Ecotoxicological Impacts of Microplastics on Marine Organisms. MICRO 2016: Fate and Impact of Microplastics in Marine Ecosystems. From the Coastline to the Open Sea..