Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Automatic left-Atrial segmentation from cardiac 3D ultrasound: A dual-chamber model-based approach. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 9790:97900D.
- (2016) Spatiotemporal registration of multiple three-dimensional echocardiographic recordings for enhanced field of view imaging. Journal of Medical Imaging. vol. 3 (3).
- (2016) Cardiac chamber volumetric assessment using 3D ultrasound - A review. Current pharmaceutical design. vol. 22 (1).
- (2016) Multi-centre validation of an automatic algorithm for fast 4D myocardial segmentation in cine CMR datasets. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 17 (10).
- (2016) Diverging Wave Volumetric Imaging Using Subaperture Beamforming. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 63 (12).
- (2015) Acoustic output of multi-line transmit beamforming for fast cardiac imaging: A simulation study. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 62 (7).
- (2014) Elastic registration vs. block matching for quantification of cardiac function with 3D ultrasound: Initial results of a direct comparison in silico based on a new evaluation pipeline. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2014) Semi-automatic left-atrial segmentation from volumetric ultrasound using B-spline explicit active surfaces. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2014) RF-based motion estimation using non-rigid image registration techniques: In-silico and in-vivo feasibility. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2014) Fast volumetric cardiac ultrasound: A comparison of different multi-line transmit setups by computer simulation. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2014) Safety of Multi-Line Transmit beam forming for fast cardiac imaging - A simulation study. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2013) ELASTIC IMAGE REGISTRATION TO QUANTIFY 3-D REGIONAL MYOCARDIAL DEFORMATION FROM VOLUMETRIC ULTRASOUND: EXPERIMENTAL VALIDATION IN AN ANIMAL MODEL. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 39 (9).
- (2013) Elastic Image Registration Versus Speckle Tracking for 2-D Myocardial Motion Estimation: A Direct Comparison In Vivo. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. vol. 32 (2).
- (2013) Current State of Three-Dimensional Myocardial Strain Estimation Using Echocardiography. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Fusion of 3D echo and cardiac magnetic resonance volumes during live scanning. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2013) Three-Dimensional Echocardiography in the Evaluation of Global and Regional Function in Patients with Recent Myocardial Infarction: A Comparison with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Echocardiography. vol. 30 (6).
- (2012) Comparison of the performance of different tools for fast simulation of ultrasound data. Ultrasonics. vol. 52 (5).
- (2012) Real-Time Ultrasound Simulation Using the GPU. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 59 (5).
- (2012) Regional Cardiac Motion and Strain Estimation in Three-Dimensional Echocardiography: A Validation Study in Thick-Walled Univentricular Phantoms. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 59 (4).
- (2012) Comparison of a new methodology for the assessment of 3D myocardial strain from volumetric ultrasound with 2D speckle tracking. International Journal of Cardiac Imaging. vol. 28 (5).