Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Molecular basis of mycobacterial survival in macrophages. Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences (CMLS).
- (2015) Keap1 regulates inflammatory signaling in Mycobacterium avium-infected human macrophages. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 112 (31).
- (2015) TLR8 senses Staphylococcus aureus RNA in human primary monocytes and macrophages and induces IFN-β production via a TAK1-IKKβ-IRF5 signaling pathway. Journal of Immunology. vol. 195 (3).
- (2013) Dynamics of immune effector mechanisms during infection with Mycobacterium aviumin C57BL/6 mice. Immunology. vol. 140 (2).
- (2012) Counting mycobacteria in infected human cells and mouse tissue: a comparison between qPCR and CFU. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (4).
- (2010) Intracellular Mycobacterium avium Intersect Transferrin in the Rab11(+) Recycling Endocytic Pathway and Avoid Lipocalin 2 Trafficking to the Lysosomal Pathway. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 201 (5).
- (2010) p62/SQSTM1 Is a Target Gene for Transcription Factor NRF2 and Creates a Positive Feedback Loop by Inducing Antioxidant Response Element-driven Gene Transcription. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 285 (29).
- (2013) Host defense mechanisms in Mycobacterium avium infection. 2013. ISBN 978-82-471-4319-3.