Background and activities
Master’s degree in psychology from NTNU. Jannike has been awarded a four-year fellowship. Her supplementary duties in connection with her doctoral work consisted of communication and information, and involve producing RBUP’s web-site, communications strategy and participation in the communication council for all four regional centres for child and adolescent psychiatry in Norway.
Fields of interest:
Mental and general health in children of parents with chronic pain. Protective factors, such as personal competence, family solidarity and social competence will be studied in young people who live together with parents with chronic pain. Emphasis will be placed on the characteristics of these healthy young people.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Associations between parental chronic pain and self-esteem, social competence, and family cohesion in adolescent girls and boys - Family linkage data from the HUNT study. BMC Public Health. vol. 15.
- (2014) Substance use in children of parents with chronic pain - the HUNT study. Journal of Pain Research. vol. 7.
- (2012) Psychological symptoms in children of parents with chronic pain-the HUNT study. Pain. vol. 153 (5).
- (2015) Parental Chronic Pain and Aspects of Mental Health in Adolescent Offspring. The HUNT Study. Dr.avhandling NTNU. 2015. ISBN 9788232609918. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2015:167).
- (2007) Selvevaluering av kjøreferdigheter og risikoatferd i trafikken. 2007.