Background and activities
- Modeling and implementation of chemical reactor models (in-house coding)
-population balance modeling
-gas-solid flows in fluidized bed
- Numerical methods
-weighted residual methods
-low order methods
- Single drop breakage experiments
- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, NTNU (2014)
- MSc in Chemical Engineering, NTNU (2009)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Turbulence modeling in the wide energy spectrum: Explicit formulas for Reynolds number dependent energy spectrum parameters. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 61.
- (2017) On the modeling of one-dimensional membrane reactors: Application to hydrogen production in fixed packed bed. Fuel. vol. 202.
- (2017) A bubble breakage model for finite Reynolds number flows. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 38 (7).
- (2016) Implementation of chemical reaction equilibrium by Gibbs and Helmholtz energies in tubular reactor models: Application to steam-methane reforming process. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 140.
- (2016) A Review of the Statistical Turbulence Theory Required Extending the Population Balance Closure Models to the Entire Spectrum of Turbulence. AIChE Journal. vol. 62 (5).
- (2016) A review of the concepts for deriving the equations of change from the classical kinetic theory of gases: Single-component, multicomponent, and reactive gases. European journal of mechanics. B, Fluids. vol. 56.
- (2016) Development of Fluid Particle Breakup and Coalescence Closure Models for the Complete Energy Spectrum of Isotropic Turbulence. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 55.
- (2016) On the Averaging of Equations of Change for Mass, Species Mass, Momentum and Energy - One-Dimensional Pipe Flows. Chemical Engineering Communications. vol. 203 (8).
- (2016) Spectral solution of the breakage-coalescence population balance equation Picard and Newton iteration methods. Applied Mathematical Modelling. vol. 40 (3).
- (2016) Definition of the Single Drop Breakup Event. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research.
- (2016) A theoretical study on drop breakup modeling in turbulent flows: The inertial subrange versus the entire spectrum of isotropic turbulence. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 149.
- (2015) Numerical Solution of the Drop Population Balance Equation Using Weighted Residual and Finite Volume Methods. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 37.
- (2015) Viscous Drop Breakage in Liquid–Liquid Stirred Dispersions: Population Balance Modeling. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 36 (4).
- (2015) Modeling and simulation of bubbling fluidized bed reactors using a dynamic one-dimensional two-fluid model: The sorption-enhanced steam-methane reforming process. Advances in Engineering Software. vol. 80 (C).
- (2015) Evaluation of the Least-Squares Method for the Solution of the Population Balance Equation. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 36 (1).
- (2015) Implementation and solution of the diffusion-reaction equation using high-order methods. Advances in Engineering Software. vol. 80 (C).
- (2015) On the solution of the advection equation and advective dominated reactor models by weighted residual methods. Computers & Fluids. vol. 120.
- (2015) Single air bubble breakup experiments in stirred water tank. International journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. vol. 13 (4).
- (2015) Single drop breakup experiments in stirred liquid-liquid tank. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 131.
- (2015) The Foundation of the Population Balance Equation: A Review. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 36 (4).