Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Detection of Masqueraded Wireless Access Using 802.11 MAC Layer Fingerprints. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering. vol. 114.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Navigating MazeMap: indoor human mobility, spatio-logical ties and future potential. Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PERCOM Workshops), 2014 IEEE International Conference on.
- (2013) Using a Living Lab Methodology for Developing Energy Savings Solutions. AMCIS 2013 Proceedings.
- (2007) Lab and Research Activities in Wireless Trondheim. Proceedings of 4th IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems 2007 (ISWCS'07).
- (2007) Field Test of Mobile Wi-Fi Terminals in a Wireless City. Norsk Informatikkonferanse (NIK 2007).