Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The impact of initial cancer stage on the incidence of venous thromboembolism: the Scandinavian Thrombosis and Cancer (STAC) Cohort. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 15 (8).
- (2017) Association of traditional cardiovascular risk factors with venous thromboembolism. Circulation. vol. 135.
- (2016) Benzylpenicillin plus an aminoglycoside versus meropenem in neutropenic lymphoma and leukaemia patients with a suspected bacterial infection: a randomized, controlled trial. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. vol. 23 (3).
- (2015) Autologous stem cell transplantation versus novel drugs or conventional chemotherapy for patients with relapsed multiple myeloma after previous ASCT. Bone Marrow Transplantation. vol. 50 (6).
- (2015) Existing data sources in clinical epidemiology: The Scandinavian Thrombosis and Cancer Cohort. Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 7.
- (2014) Cladribine prolongs progression-free survival and time to second treatment compared to fludarabine and high-dose chlorambucil in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leukemia and Lymphoma. vol. 55 (12).
- (2014) Pain and bleeding associated with trephine biopsy. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 93 (4).
- (2013) High dose therapy with autologous stem cell support for lymphoma in Norway 1987-2008. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (16).
- (2013) High dose therapy with autologous stem cell support for lymphoma-from experimental to standard treatment. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (16).
- (2012) The relationship between body mass index, activated protein C resistance and risk of venous thrombosis. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 10 (9).
- (2012) Increased levels of free thyroxine and risk of venous thrombosis in a large population-based prospective study. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 10 (8).
- (2012) Association of Mild to Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease With Venous Thromboembolism Pooled Analysis of Five Prospective General Population Cohorts. Circulation. vol. 126 (16).
- (2010) Arterial cardiovascular risk factors and venous thrombosis: results from a population-based, prospective study (the HUNT 2). Haematologica. vol. 95 (1).
- (2009) A replication study of gene variants associated with venous thrombosis. Results from a population-based nested case-cohort study. Blood. vol. 114 (22).
- (2009) Management of pregnant women with mechanical heart valve prosthesis: Thromboprophylaxis with Low molecular weight heparin. Thrombosis Research. vol. 124 (3).
- (2009) The risk of venous thrombosis related to increase in body mass index is mediated by factor VIII induced APC resistance. Blood. vol. 114 (22).
- (2008) Prospective study of homocysteine and MTHFR 677TT genotype and risk for venous thrombosis in a general population - results from the HUNT 2 study. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 141 (4).
- (2008) Hyperferritinemia is associated with insulin resistance and fatty liver in patients without iron overload. PLoS ONE. vol. 3 (10).
- (2008) Bakteriemi ved maligne blodsykdommer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 128 (15).
- (2008) Høydosebehandling med autolog stamcellestøtte ved systemisk AL-amyloidose. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 128 (12).