Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) High temperature brittle film adhesion measured from annealing-induced circular blisters. Acta Materialia.
- (2017) Size-dependent Phase Transformation and Fracture of ZnO Nanowires. Procedia IUTAM. vol. 21.
- (2017) Room temperature characteristics of polymer-based low ice adhesion surfaces. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Cement sheath modification using nanomaterials for long-term zonal isolation of oil wells: Review. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 156.
- (2017) Displacement mechanism of oil in shale inorganic nanopores by supercritical carbon dioxide from molecular dynamics simulations. Energy & Fuels. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Investigation of thermal transport in polymer composites with percolating networks of silver thin films by the flash diffusivity method. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 121 (2).
- (2017) Room-Temperature Curing and Grain Growth at High Humidity in Conductive Adhesives with Ultra-Low Silver Content. Journal of Electronic Materials. vol. 46 (7).
- (2017) Effect of hydrogen on dislocation nucleation in alloy 718. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42 (24).
- (2017) Size and shape effects on the thermodynamic properties of nanoscale volumes of water. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19.
- (2017) A special notched tensile specimen to determine the flow stress-strain curve of hardening materials without applying the Bridgman correction. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 179.
- (2017) Angle-Dependent Photoluminescence Spectroscopy of Solution-Processed Organic Semiconducting Nanobelts. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (22).
- (2017) Effect of Nanoparticles on Spontaneous Imbibition of Water into Ultraconfined Reservoir Capillary by Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Energies. vol. 10 (4).
- (2017) Grain-size Induced Strengthening and Weakening of Dislocation-free Polycrystalline Gas Hydrates. Procedia IUTAM. vol. 21.
- (2017) Modeling nanoscale ice adhesion. Acta mechanica solida Sinica. vol. 30.
- (2017) On determining the Poisson's ratio of viscoelastic polymer microparticles using a flat punch test. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. vol. 128-129.
- (2016) Electromechanical characterization of individual micron-sized metal coated polymer particles. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 119 (24).
- (2016) The behavior of hydrophobic-core/hydrophilic-shell structured microgels at an interface: From Mickering emulsion to colloidosomes with dual-level controlled permeability. RSC Advances. vol. 6 (97).
- (2016) CuO/Cu based superhydrophobic and self-cleaning surfaces. Scripta Materialia. vol. 118.
- (2016) Molecular Dynamics Study of di-CF4 Based Reverse Micelle in Supercritical CO2. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 42 (18).
- (2016) Electrical characterization of individual metal-coated polymer spheres used in isotropic conductive adhesives. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. vol. 133:43764 (31).
- (2016) Contact Resistance and Metallurgical Connections Between Silver Coated Polymer Particles in Isotropic Conductive Adhesives. Journal of Electronic Materials. vol. 45 (7).
- (2016) Controlling the Conduction Mechanisms in Isotropic Conductive Adhesives with Silver-Coated Polymer Spheres. Electronic Components and Technology. vol. 2016-August.
- (2016) Electrical four-point probing of spherical metallic thin films coated onto micron sized polymer particles. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 109 (4).
- (2016) Multiaxial stress–strain response and displacive transformations in NiTi alloy from first principles. Acta Materialia. vol. 109.
- (2016) Nanoscale Deicing by Molecular Dynamics Simulation. Nanoscale. vol. 8 (30).
- (2016) A uniform hydrogen degradation law for high strength steels. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 157.
- (2016) Continuum level simulation of the grain size and misorientation effects on hydrogen embrittlement in nickel. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Effects of loading path on the fracture loci in a 3D space. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 151.
- (2016) Viscous regularization for cohesive zone modelling under constant displacement: an application to hydrogen embrittlement simulation. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 166.
- (2016) Ductile mechanisms of metals containing pre-existing nanovoids. Computational materials science. vol. 125.