Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Effect of hydrogen on dislocation nucleation in alloy 718. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42 (24).
- (2016) Effect of Hydrogen on the hardness of different phases in super duplex stainless steel. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 41 (1).
- (2016) A uniform hydrogen degradation law for high strength steels. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 157.
- (2016) Continuum level simulation of the grain size and misorientation effects on hydrogen embrittlement in nickel. Procedia Structural Engineering. vol. 2.
- (2016) Effects of loading path on the fracture loci in a 3D space. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 151.
- (2016) Viscous regularization for cohesive zone modelling under constant displacement: an application to hydrogen embrittlement simulation. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 166.
- (2015) Susceptibility to Hydrogen Induced Stress Cracking of UNS N07718 and UNS N07725 under cathodic polarization. International Corrosion Conference Series.
- (2012) Effect of spherical micro-voids in shape memory alloys subjected to uniaxial loading. International Journal of Solids and Structures. vol. 49 (14).
- (2012) Fracture of notched round-bar NiTi-Specimens. Engineering Fracture Mechanics. vol. 84 (April).
- (2011) Effect of notches on the behavior of superelastic round-bar NiTi-specimens. Smart materials and structures (Print). vol. 20 (2).
- (2008) Numerical analysis of a new SMA-based seismic damper system and material characterization of two commercial NiTi-alloys. Smart Structures and Systems. vol. 4 (2).
- (2007) Investigation of the pseudoelastic behaviour in two commercial NiTi alloys: experiments and modelling. Proceedings of the Estonian Academy of Sciences : Physics, Mathematics. vol. 56 (2).
- (2012) Constitutive behavior and fracture of shape memory alloys. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3382-8.