Background and activities
- Software security
- Advanced software engineering
- Empirical software engineering
- Software dependability
- Software verification and validation
- Software process improvement
- Software engineering for Internet of Things
- Big data software engineering
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Model based testing of satellite on-board software — An industrial use case. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings.
- (2012) CBCD: Cloned buggy code detector. Proceedings / International Conference of Software Engineering.
- (2012) Enhancing Defect Tracking Systems to Facilitate Software Quality Improvement. IEEE Software. vol. 29 (2).
- (2010) Change profiles of a reused class framework vs. two of its applications. Information and Software Technology. vol. 52 (1).
- (2009) A case study comparing defect profiles of a reused framework and of applications reusing it. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 14 (2).
- (2009) Development with off-the-shelf components: 10 facts. IEEE Software. vol. 26 (2).
- (2008) A State-of-the-Practice Study on Risk Management in Development with Off-the-Shelf Software Component. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. vol. 34 (2).
- (2006) An empirical study of variations in COTS-based software development processes in the Norwegian IT industry. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 11 (3).
- (2006) A Case Study on Improving Changeability of COTS-Based System Using Aspect-Oriented Programming. Journal of information science and engineering. vol. 22 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2010) Transition from a plan-driven process to Scrum: a longitudinal case study on software quality. Proceedings of the 2010 ACM-IEEE International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement.