Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Marine depth use of sea trout Salmo trutta in fjord areas of Central Norway. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 535.
- (2016) The first months at sea: marine migration and habitat use of sea trout Salmo trutta post-smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 89.
- (2015) Marine migration and habitat use of anadromous brown trout (Salmo trutta). Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 72 (9).
- (2015) Effects of Three Consecutive Rotenone Treatments on the Benthic Macroinvertebrate Fauna of the River Ogna, Central Norway. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management.
- (2014) Riverine and near coastal migration performance of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 85 (3).
- (2014) Does reduced feeding prior to release improve the marine migration of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta smolts?. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) Basin-scale phenology and effects of climate variability on global timing of initial seaward migration of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Global Change Biology. vol. 20 (1).
- (2014) Morphological and genetic comparison between naturally produced smolts of Atlantic salmon, brown trout and their hybrids. Fisheries Management and Ecology. vol. 21 (5).
- (2014) Development of seawater tolerance and subsequent downstream migration in wild and stocked young-of-the-year derived Atlantic salmon Salmo salar smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 84 (1).
- (2014) Long‐term hypo‐osmoregulatory capacity in downstream migrating Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 85 (4).
- (2013) Seawater tolerance and post-smolt migration of wild Atlantic salmon Salmo salar × brown trout S. trutta hybrid smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 82 (1).
- (2011) Effects of Rotenone Treatment on Lotic Invertebrates. International review of hydrobiology. vol. 96 (1).
- (2010) Dwarfs and cannibals in the Arctic: production of Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus (L.)) at two trophic levels. Hydrobiologia. vol. 652 (1).
- (2010) Two new species of Acentrella Bengtsson, 1912 (Ephemeroptera, Baetidae) from Kazakhstan with notes on the Palaearctic fauna. Zootaxa.
- (2010) Seawater tolerance in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., brown trout, Salmo trutta L., and S. salar x S. trutta hybrids smolt. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. vol. 36 (4).
- (2009) Pre-winter lipid stores in young-of-year Atlantic salmon along a north-south gradient. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 74 (7).
- (2009) Short-Term Effects on Riverine Ephemeroptera, Plecoptera, and Trichoptera of Rotenone and Aluminum Sulfate Treatment to Eradicate Gyrodactylus salaris. Journal of freshwater ecology. vol. 24 (4).
- (2009) Does ice matter? Site fidelity and movements by Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) parr during winter in a substrate enhanced river reach. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management. vol. 25 (6).
- (2008) Emigration patterns among trout, Salmo trutta (L.), kelts and smolts through spillways in a hydroelectric dam. Fisheries Management and Ecology. vol. 15 (5-6).
- (2007) Does increased abundance of sea lice influence survival of wild Atlantic salmon post-smolt?. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 71.