Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Riverine and near coastal migration performance of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta. Journal of Fish Biology. volum 85.
- (2014) Does reduced feeding prior to release improve the marine migration of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta smolts?. Journal of Fish Biology.
- (2014) Basin-scale phenology and effects of climate variability on global timing of initial seaward migration of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Global Change Biology. volum 20 (1).
- (2014) Morphological and genetical comparison between natural produced smolts of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar, brown trout S. trutta and their hybrids. Fisheries Management and Ecology. volum 21.
- (2014) Development of seawater tolerance and subsequent downstream migration in wild and stocked young-of-the-year derived Atlantic salmon Salmo salar smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. volum 84 (1).
- (2013) Seawater tolerance and post-smolt migration of wild Atlantic salmon Salmo salar × brown trout S. trutta hybrid smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. volum 82 (1).
- (2011) Effects of Rotenone Treatment on Lotic Invertebrates. International review of hydrobiology. volum 96 (1).
- (2010) Dwarfs and cannibals in the Arctic: production of Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus (L.)) at two trophic levels. Hydrobiologia. volum 652 (1).
- (2010) Two new species of Acentrella Bengtsson, 1912 (Ephemeroptera, Baetidae) from Kazakhstan with notes on the Palaearctic fauna. Zootaxa.
- (2010) Seawater tolerance in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., brown trout, Salmo trutta L., and S. salar x S. trutta hybrids smolt. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. volum 36 (4).
- (2009) Pre-winter lipid stores in young-of-year Atlantic salmon along a north-south gradient. Journal of Fish Biology. volum 74 (7).
- (2009) Short-Term Effects on Riverine Ephemeroptera, Plecoptera, and Trichoptera of Rotenone and Aluminum Sulfate Treatment to Eradicate Gyrodactylus salaris. Journal of freshwater ecology. volum 24 (4).
- (2009) Does ice matter? Site fidelity and movements by Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) parr during winter in a substrate enhanced river reach. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management. volum 25 (6).
- (2008) Emigration patterns among trout, Salmo trutta (L.), kelts and smolts through spillways in a hydroelectric dam. Fisheries Management and Ecology. volum 15 (5-6).
- (2007) Does increased abundance of sea lice influence survival of wild Atlantic salmon post-smolt?. Journal of Fish Biology. volum 71.
- (2007) Efforts to aid downstream migrating brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) kelts and smolts passing a hydroelectric dam and a spillway. Hydrobiologia. volum 582 (1).
- (2006) Temporal and spatial variation in growth of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Journal of Fish Biology. volum 68.
- (2006) Evaluering av terskler som avbøtende tiltak i et utvalg vassdrag i Midt- og Vest-Norge. Rapport miljøbasert vannføring.
- (2006) The influence of hydroelectric power generation on the body composition of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management. volum 22.
- (2004) Migratory patterns and return to catch site of adult brown trout (Salmo trutta L.) in a regulated river. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management. volum 20.