Postal addressPro-Rector for Innovation Norwegian University of Science and Technology Norway
Johan Einar Hustad
Background and activities
The Pro-Rector for Innovation has responsibility for implementation of the university innovation strategy and relationships with innovation networks at regional, national and international level. He is the Chairman of the Board of Directors at NTNU Technology Transfer as (TTO) and coordinates efforts related to the university's intellectual property rights (IPR).
Pro-rector has responsibility for
- Helping develop and implement NTNU's strategy 2011–2020
- Developing activities related to areas of responsibility
- Ensuring strong management with emphasis on quality
- Providing suitable technical and administrative services under areas of responsibility
- Representing and positioning the institution and promoting internal and external collaboration
- Creating a positive organizational culture and fostering a productive working environment
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Investigation of Biomass Ash Sintering Characteristics and the Effect of Additives. Energy & Fuels. volum 28 (1).
- (2012) Theoretical and experimental investigation of diesel engine performance, combustion and emissions analysis fuelled with the blends of ethanol, diesel and jatropha methyl ester. Energy Conversion and Management. volum 53 (1).
- (2012) A comparative study of the number and mass of fine particles emitted with diesel fuel and marine gas oil (MGO). Atmospheric Environment. volum 57.
- (2012) Influence of oxygenates on fine particle and regulated emissions from a diesel engine. Fuel. volum 93 (1).
- (2012) Investigation of engine performance and emissions of a diesel engine with a blend of marine gas oil and synthetic diesel fuel. Environmental technology. volum 33 (1).
- (2012) Modeling and simulation of catalytic partial oxidation of methane to synthesis gas by using a plasma-assisted gliding arc reactor. Fuel processing technology. volum 101.
- (2012) Sintering Characteristics and Mineral Transformation Behaviors of Corn Cob Ashes. Energy & Fuels. volum 26 (9).
- (2012) A critical review on additives to reduce ash related operation problems in biomass combustion applications. Energy Procedia. volum 20.
- (2012) Sintering characteristics of sewage sludge ashes at elevated temperatures. Fuel processing technology. volum 96.
- (2012) Effects of additives on barley straw and husk ashes sintering characteristics. Energy Procedia. volum 20.
- (2011) Biosyngas production by autothermal reforming of waste cooking oil with propane using a plasma-assisted gliding arc reactor. International journal of hydrogen energy. volum 36 (14).
- (2011) Experimental and thermodynamic studies of the catalytic partial oxidation of model biogas using a plasma-assisted gliding arc reactor. Renewable energy. volum 36 (11).
- (2011) Synthesis gas from methane by using a plasma-assisted gliding arc catalytic partial oxidation reactor. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. volum 50 (9).
- (2011) Experimental studies and modeling of a fixed bed reactor for Fischer-Tropsch synthesis using biosyngas. Fuel processing technology. volum 92 (5).
- (2011) Effects of Sewage Sludge and Marble Sludge Addition on Slag Characteristics during Wood Waste Pellets Combustion. Energy & Fuels. volum 25 (12).
- (2010) Comparative Study on Engine Performance and Diesel Emissions with European Diesel Fuel (DF)-Diethylene Glycol Dimethyl Ether (DGM) and Fischer-Tropsch (FT)-DGM Blends. Energy & Fuels. volum 24.
- (2010) Experimental investigation of engine emissions with marine gas oil-oxygenate blends. Science of the Total Environment. volum 408 (16).
- (2010) Influence of Biodiesel Addition to Fischer-Tropsch Fuel on Diesel Engine Performance and Exhaust Emissions. Energy & Fuels. volum 24.
- (2009) CO2 Gasification of Biomass Chars: A Kinetic Study. Energy & Fuels. volum 23 (1).
- (2009) Equilibrium Calculations of the Composition of Trace Compounds from Biomass Gasification in the Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Operating Temperature Interval. Energy & Fuels. volum 23 (1).