Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Rheological properties of highly concentrated dense packed layer emulsions (w/o) stabilized by asphaltene. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 126.
- (2015) Mixed interfaces of asphaltenes and model demulsifiers part I: Adsorption and desorption of single components. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 466.
- (2014) Phase inversion in emulsions studied by low field NMR. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 443.
- (2014) Dynamic and Rheological Properties of Span 80 at Liquid-Liquid Interfaces. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 35 (6).
- (2014) Characterization and suspension stability of particles recovered from offshore produced water. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 53 (4).
- (2014) Effect of Caustic Type on Bitumen Extraction from Canadian Oil Sands. Energy & Fuels. vol. 28 (1).
- (2014) Problematic stabilizing films in petroleum emulsions: Shear rheological response of viscoelastic asphaltene films and the effect on drop coalescence. Langmuir. vol. 30 (23).
- (2014) Mixed Micelles of Tetrameric Acids and Naphthenic Acids in Water. Energy & Fuels. vol. 28 (7).
- (2014) Mechanism of pressure propagation and weakly compressible homogeneous and heterogeneous thixotropic gel breakage to study flow restart. RSC Advances. vol. 4 (52).
- (2014) Influence of Interfacial Rheological Properties on Stability of Asphaltene-Stabilized Emulsions. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 35 (2).
- (2014) PPD architecture development via polymer-crystal interaction assessment. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2014) AC field induced destabilization of water-in-oil emulsions based on North Sea acidic crude oil. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 448 (1).
- (2014) Preparation and characterization of reference fluid mimicking behavior of North Sea heavy crude oil. Fuel. vol. 135.
- (2014) Optimization and validation of low field nuclear magnetic resonance sequences to determine low water contents and water profiles in W/O emulsions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. vol. 441.
- (2014) The chemistry of tetrameric acids in petroleum. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science. vol. 205.
- (2014) Accurate Assessment of Pipeline Restart Behavior at Subsea Conditions for a Highly Waxy Crude Oil Employing Advanced Computational Pressure Wave Modeling. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research.
- (2014) Role of asphaltenes in stabilizing thin liquid emulsion films. Langmuir. vol. 30 (11).
- (2014) Initial partition and aggregation of uncharged polyaromatic molecules at the oil-water interface: a molecular dynamics simulation study. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 118 (4).
- (2014) Strain Dependent Rheological Model and Pressure Wave Prediction for Shut in and Restart of Waxy Oil Pipelines. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. vol. 35 (7).
- (2014) Thermal behavior and solid fraction dependent gel strength model of waxy oils. Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry (Print). vol. 117 (1).