Postal addressDepartment of Chemical Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Dynamic and Rheological Properties of Span 80 at Liquid-Liquid Interfaces. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 35 (6).
- (2014) Characterization and suspension stability of particles recovered from offshore produced water. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. volum 53 (4).
- (2014) Effect of Caustic Type on Bitumen Extraction from Canadian Oil Sands. Energy & Fuels. volum 28 (1).
- (2014) Problematic stabilizing films in petroleum emulsions: Shear rheological response of viscoelastic asphaltene films and the effect on drop coalescence. Langmuir. volum 30 (23).
- (2014) Influence of Interfacial Rheological Properties on Stability of Asphaltene-Stabilized Emulsions. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 35 (2).
- (2014) PPD architecture development via polymer-crystal interaction assessment. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. volum 115.
- (2014) AC field induced destabilization of water-in-oil emulsions based on North Sea acidic crude oil. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. volum 448 (1).
- (2014) Preparation and characterization of reference fluid mimicking behavior of North Sea heavy crude oil. Fuel. volum 135.
- (2014) Optimization and validation of low field nuclear magnetic resonance sequences to determine low water contents and water profiles in W/O emulsions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. volum 441.
- (2014) The chemistry of tetrameric acids in petroleum. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science. volum 205.
- (2014) Role of asphaltenes in stabilizing thin liquid emulsion films. Langmuir. volum 30 (11).
- (2014) Initial partition and aggregation of uncharged polyaromatic molecules at the oil-water interface: a molecular dynamics simulation study. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. volum 118 (4).
- (2014) Strain Dependent Rheological Model and Pressure Wave Prediction for Shut in and Restart of Waxy Oil Pipelines. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 35 (7).
- (2014) Thermal behavior and solid fraction dependent gel strength model of waxy oils. Journal of thermal analysis and calorimetry (Print). volum 117 (1).
- (2014) Utilizing ionic liquids as additives for oil property modulation. RSC Advances. volum 4 (13).
- (2013) Interfacial Tension Measurements Between Oil Fractions of a Crude Oil and Aqueous Solutions with Different Ionic Composition and pH. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 34 (5).
- (2013) Electrophoretic Measurements of Crude Oil Fractions Dispersed in Aqueous Solutions of Different Ionic Compositions-Evaluation of the Interfacial Charging Mechanisms. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 34 (10).
- (2013) Dielectric Properties of Asphaltene Solutions: Solvency Effect on Conductivity. Energy & Fuels. volum 27 (1).
- (2013) Aggregation of tetrameric acids in aqueous media studied by small-angle neutron scattering. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. volum 394.
- (2013) Controlled Shear Stress and Controlled Shear Rate Nonoscillatory Rheological Methodologies for Gelation Point Determination. Energy & Fuels. volum 27 (4).