Postal addressDepartment of Chemical Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Effect of Caustic Type on Bitumen Extraction from Canadian Oil Sands. Energy & Fuels. volum 28 (1).
- (2014) Optimization and validation of low field nuclear magnetic resonance sequences to determine low water contents and water profiles in W/O emulsions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. volum 441.
- (2014) Initial partition and aggregation of uncharged polyaromatic molecules at the oil-water interface: a molecular dynamics simulation study. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. volum 118 (4).
- (2014) Utilizing ionic liquids as additives for oil property modulation. RSC Advances. volum 4 (13).
- (2013) Interfacial Tension Measurements Between Oil Fractions of a Crude Oil and Aqueous Solutions with Different Ionic Composition and pH. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 34 (5).
- (2013) Electrophoretic Measurements of Crude Oil Fractions Dispersed in Aqueous Solutions of Different Ionic Compositions-Evaluation of the Interfacial Charging Mechanisms. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 34 (10).
- (2013) Dielectric Properties of Asphaltene Solutions: Solvency Effect on Conductivity. Energy & Fuels. volum 27 (1).
- (2013) Aggregation of tetrameric acids in aqueous media studied by small-angle neutron scattering. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. volum 394.
- (2013) Controlled Shear Stress and Controlled Shear Rate Nonoscillatory Rheological Methodologies for Gelation Point Determination. Energy & Fuels. volum 27 (4).
- (2013) Strain Dependent Rheological Model and Pressure Wave Prediction for Shut in and Restart of Waxy Oil Pipelines. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology.
- (2012) Use of a Cross-Sectional Model for Determining Rheology in Settling Slurries: Effect of Solvent Particle Size, and Density. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 33 (9).
- (2012) Stability and Flow-Induced Flocculation of Fumed Silica Suspensions in Mixture of Water-Glycerol. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 33 (8).
- (2012) Quantitative Recovery Ordered (Q-ROSY) and Diffusion Ordered Spectroscopy using the Spoiler Recovery Approach. Diffusion Fundamentals. volum 17 (1).
- (2012) Interactions of divalent cations with tetrameric acid aggregates in aqueous solutions. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. volum 396.
- (2012) Population Balance Model for Batch Gravity Separation of Crude Oil and Water Emulsions. Part II: Comparison to Experimental Crude Oil Separation Data. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 33 (4).
- (2012) Characterization of Water-in-North Sea Acidic Crude Oil Emulsions by Means of Rheology, Droplet Size, and Laminar Flow in Pipeline. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 33 (4).
- (2012) Flow properties of water-in-North Sea heavy crude oil emulsions. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. volum 100.
- (2012) Adsorption of Naphthenic Acids onto Mineral Surfaces Studied by Quartz Crystal Microbalance with Dissipation Monitoring (QCM-D). Energy & Fuels. volum 26 (8).
- (2012) Methods to Study Naphthenate Formation in w/o Emulsions by the Use of a Tetraacid Model Compound. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 33 (10).
- (2012) Oil-Water Partitioning of a Synthetic Tetracarboxylic Acid as a Function of pH. Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. volum 33 (6).