Background and activities
• Production Engineer at NTNU, Department of Art and Media Studies
. • Participates in technical-educational guidance and development.
• Media content production for empirical research projects.
Scholarships and awards
• Awarded Grants and stay in Trondheim municipality's Guest Apartment for Artists in Berlin, 2013
• Nominated for the Short Film Festival in Grimstad, 2011
2013 - Production Engineer at NTNU
2009 - Media Production; Reelcom Media. Advertisement and fiction.
2007 - 2009: TVNorge AS / SBS Broadcasting Networks LTD • Media Coordinator and Editor
2004 - 2007: BA Film and Broadcast Production at London Metropolitan University.
2002 - 2003: Web & Mac Design at Norges Kreative fagskole
2015: Photographer: My Running Rat (Elvemo, Palmar Johansen, Moser, Moser) Music video produced in collaboration with Johan-Magnus Elvemo, Bertil Palmar Johansen, May-Britt and Edvard Moser, Kavli institute, NTNU.
2014: Photographer and director of the documentation of Vår Frues Folk - an empirical-based research project. Documentary theater in the margin of the democratic welfare state (2014-2016).
The research project is affiliated with the national project Drama / Theatre & democracy. Vår Frues Folk – en forskningsdokumentar (30min.)
The Documentary Theatre piece, Vår Frues Folk was commissioned to Olavsfestdagene in 2014.
2013: Audio visual documentation at Talelab, Psykologisk institutt NTNU (Behne, Dawn Marie) in collaboration with TU-Berlin (2013)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Vår Frues Folk - En forskningsdokumentar. Institutt for kunst- og medievitenskap - NTNU, Trondheim. 2015.