Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Perioperative chemotherapy for resectable gastric cancer?what is the evidence?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 52 (6-7).
- (2017) A population-based study on incidence rates, Lauren distribution, stage distribution, treatment, and long-term outcomes for gastric adenocarcinoma in Central Norway 2001?2011. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (1).
- (2017) Neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus surgery first for resectable pancreatic cancer (Norwegian Pancreatic Cancer Trial - 1 (NorPACT-1)) – study protocol for a national multicentre randomized controlled trial. BMC Surgery. vol. 17.
- (2016) A Potential New Regimen (“Tricyclie”) for Treatment of Gastric Cancer: Targeting Glutamine-Dependent Wnt/β-Catenin-mTOR Signaling. Gastroenterology. vol. 150 (4).
- (2015) 565Glutamine Metabolism As a Therapeutic Target for Gastric Cancer: Effects of Vagotomy Gastroenterology,Volume 148, Issue 4, Supplement 1, April 2015, Pages S-565–S-566. Gastroenterology. vol. 148 (4).
- (2014) Impact of perioperative chemotherapy on oncological outcomes after gastric cancer surgery. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 101 (13).
- (2013) Outcomes among patients treated for gastric adenocarcinoma during the last decade. Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 107 (7).
- (2010) Bronchial microdialysis of cytokines in the epithelial lining fluid in experimental intestinal ischemia and reperfusion before onset of manifest lung injury. Shock. vol. 34 (5).
- (2008) Post-ischaemic restituted intestinal mucosa is more resistant to further ischaemia than normal mucosa in the pig. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 68.
- (2008) Gut luminal lactate measured by microdialysis mirrors permeability of the intestinal mucosa after ischemia. Shock. vol. 29.
- (2008) Kirurgisk behandling av levermetastaser fra kolorektal kreft. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 128 (1).
- (2007) Regional distribution of blood flow during proximal aortic cross-clamping: An experimental study using coloured microspheres. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation.
- (2007) Lactate and glycerol released to the intestinal lumen reflect mucosal injury and permeability changes caused by strangulation obstruction. European Surgical Research. vol. 39.
- (2007) Rectal lactate levels in endoluminal microdialysate during routine coronary surgery. Anaesthesia. vol. 62.
- (2006) Effects and outcomes after palliative surgical treatment of malignant dysphagia. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 41 (4).
- (2006) ECL cell histamine mobilization and parietal cell stimulation in the rat stomach studied by microdialysis and electron microscopy. Acta Physiologica. vol. 186.
- (2006) Hemodynamic and tissue blood flow responses to long-term pneumoperitoneum and hypercapnia in the pig. Surgical Endoscopy. vol. 20 (9).
- (2005) Gut luminal microdialysis of glycerol as a marker of intestinal ischemic injury and recovery. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 33 (10).
- (2004) Role of bradykinin on gastric vasodilation caused by hypertonic saline and acid back diffusion. Regulatory Peptides.
- (2004) Intestinal injury after thoracic aortic cross-clampling in the pig. Journal of Surgical Research. vol. 117 (2).