Background and activities
Research area is soft and complex condensed matter physics: Experiments.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Continuous water adsorption states promoted by Ni2+ confined in a synthetic smectite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 123.
- (2015) Anisotropic clay-polystyrene nanocomposites: Synthesis, characterization and mechanical properties. Applied Clay Science. vol. 108.
- (2015) Intercalation and Retention of Carbon Dioxide in a Smectite Clay promoted by Interlayer Cations. Scientific Reports. vol. 5.
- (2014) Cation exchange dynamics confined in a synthetic clay mineral. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223 (9).
- (2014) EXAFS and XRD studies in synthetic Ni-Fluorohectorite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 96.
- (2014) Organoclay polypropylene nanocomposites under different electric field strengths. Applied Clay Science. vol. 96.
- (2014) Electrohydrodynamic controlled assembly and fracturing of thin colloidal particle films confined at drop interfaces. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 223 (9).
- (2014) Electroformation of Janus and patchy capsules. Nature Communications. vol. 5.
- (2013) Active structuring of colloidal armour on liquid drops. Nature Communications. vol. 4.
- (2013) Orientational order in a glass of charged platelets with a concentration gradient. Soft Matter. vol. 9 (42).
- (2013) Rheological Study of Dextran-Modified Magnetite Nanoparticle Water Suspension. International journal of thermophysics. vol. 34 (4).
- (2013) Effect of clay surface charge on the emerging properties of polystyrene-organoclay nanocomposites. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 117 (38).
- (2013) Oxygen-Controlled Phase Segregation in Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/Laponite Nanocomposite Hydrogels. Langmuir. vol. 29 (1).
- (2013) Electric field nematic alignment of fluorohectorite clay particles in oligomeric matrices. Journal of Materials Research. vol. 28 (10).
- (2013) Electric-field-induced structuring and rheological properties of kaolinite and halloysite. Applied Clay Science. vol. 77-78.
- (2012) Clay alignment in electric fields. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 29 (1E).
- (2012) Flow of clays. The European Physical Journal Special Topics. vol. 204 (1).
- (2012) Swelling transition of a clay induced by heating. Scientific Reports. vol. 2 (618).
- (2012) The Frederiks transition in an aqueous clay dispersion. Revista Cubana de Física. vol. 29 (1E).
- (2012) X-ray Studies of Carbon Dioxide Intercalation in Na-Fluorohectorite Clay at Near-Ambient Conditions. Langmuir. vol. 28 (3).