Background and activities
Areas of responsibility
- Administrative support for the faculty's PhD education programmes
- Faculty level contact and support for research projects funded by the EU, NRC, industry partners etc.
- External relations: adviser and coordinator for cooperation agreements with industry, academia and innovation initiatives
- Management of section's staff
- Chairman of the board, Wireless Trondheim (partially owned by NTNU)
- Coordinator of the industry network KID (NTNU network for partner enterprises with interests within Information and Communication technologies)
- Coordinator for the collaboration agreement Schlumberger-NTNU
- Coordinator for the collaboration agreement Telenor-NTNU
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (1989) MIA 3.2 - Multimedia Prototype System. MIA 3.2 - Multimedia Prototype System. 1989. ISBN 82-539-0321-9.