Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Effects of high-intensity training on physiological and hormonal adaptions in well-trained cyclists. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (6).
- (2016) On the existence of step-to-step breakpoint transitions in accelerated sprinting. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (7).
- (2016) The Effect of Different High-Intensity Periodization Models on Endurance Adaptations. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 48 (11).
- (2016) Contribution of upper-body strength, body composition, and maximal oxygen uptake to predict double poling power and overall performance in female cross-country skiers. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 30 (9).
- (2015) Mechanical Energy and Propulsion in Ergometer Double Poling by Cross-country Skiers. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 47 (12).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Mechanical energy and work in treadmill double poling on roller skis. International congress on science and skiing - Book of Abstracts.
- (2015) Technique differences between male and female cross-country skiers while whole body, upper body and arm poling on a ski ergometer. 20th annual Congress of the EUROPEAN COLLEGE OF SPORT SCIENCE 24th - 27th June 2015, Malmö – Sweden BOOK OF ABSTRACTS.