Background and activities
Currently, I work as an innovation advisor at St. Olavs hospital, Universitetssykehuset i Trondheim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I have defended my PhD at NTNU. My research focused on innovation strategy and innovation management. I'm particularly interested in how organizations can think new or differently, and improve their innovation processes. In addition to my research, I have taught courses both in innovation and engineering.
Languages: English and Norwegian.
Interests: Innovation, research, skiing, hiking, tennis, and pretty much anything outdoors.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Can formal innovation training improve team- and organizational-level innovativeness in a healthcare setting?. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. vol. 6 (13).
- (2017) Can group climate explain innovative readiness for change?. Journal of Organizational Change Management. vol. 30 (3).
- (2016) Managing innovation in eldercare: A glimpse into what and how public organizations are planning to deliver healthcare services for their future elderly. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 9 (3).
- (2015) Demystifying eldercare: Managing and innovating from a public-entity’s perspective. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 8 (1).
- (2017) Managing innovation processes in eldercare: Lessons from Norwegian municipalities. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2301-3. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2017:114).