Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The genetics of blood pressure regulation and its target organs from association studies in 342,415 individuals. Nature Genetics. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Jakten på helsefremmende faktorer i epidemiologisk forskning: Eksempler fra Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag (HUNT). Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Blood pressure changes during 22-year of follow-up in large general population - the HUNT Study, Norway. BMC Cardiovascular Disorders. vol. 16.
- (2016) Kultur og helse i HUNT – En metodeevaluering. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Impact of sex and age on the performance of FINDRISC: the HUNT Study in Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) The impact of iron status and smoking on blood divalent metal concentrations in Norwegian women in the HUNT2 Study. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 38.
- (2015) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 49 (11).
- (2015) Somatisk helse hos pasienter ved en ruspoliklinikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 135 (2).
- (2015) Genetic Effects on Longitudinal Changes from Healthy to Adverse Weight and Metabolic Status—The HUNT Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10 (10).
- (2015) Alcohol consumption and risk of dementia up to 27 years later in a large, population-based sample: the HUNT study, Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (9).
- (2014) Mental health and wellbeing in spouses of persons with dementia: the Nord-Trøndelag health study. BMC Public Health. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Cohort Profile: The Health and Memory Study (HMS): a dementia cohort linked to the HUNT study in Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2014) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting and leisure screen time with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) The prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolically healthy obesity in Europe: A collaborative analysis of ten large cohort studies. BMC Endocrine Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2013) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting, TV viewing and leisure-time computer use with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (JSSM). vol. 17 (1).
- (2013) Gender differences in subjective memory impairment in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. BMC Psychology. vol. 1.
- (2013) Urinary albumin excretion as a marker of endothelial dysfunction in migraine sufferers: the HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Trends in overweight and obesity over 22 years in a large adult population. The HUNT Study, Norway. Clinical Obesity. vol. 3 (1-2).