Department of Public Health and General Practice
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. volum 13 (1).
- (2012) Demens og nevropsykiatriske symptomer hos sykehjemspasienter i Nord-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 132 (17).
- (2012) Genome-Wide Association Study to Identify Common Variants Associated with Brachial Circumference: A Meta-Analysis of 14 Cohorts. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (3).
- (2012) Leisure time activities in adolescence in the presence of susceptibility genes for obesity: risk or resilience against overweight in adulthood? The HUNT study. BMC Public Health. volum 12.
- (2012) Patterns of receptive and creative cultural activities and their association with perceived health, anxiety, depression and satisfaction with life among adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. volum 66 (8).
- (2012) Being normal weight, but feeling overweight in adolescence may effect weight development into young adulthood - An 11-year follow-up: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Obesity.
- (2012) Anxiety and depression symptoms in arterial hypertension: the influence of antihypertensive treatment. The HUNT study, Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology. volum 27 (1).
- (2012) Cohort profile : the HUNT study, Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2012) Body mass index and mortality in elderly men and women: the Tromso and HUNT studies. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. volum 66 (7).
- (2012) The association between vascular factors and subjective memory impairment in older people : the HUNT study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi. volum 22 (2).
- (2012) The HUNT study: participation is associated with survival and depends on socioeconomic status, diseases and symptoms. BMC Medical Research Methodology. volum 12 (143).
- (2012) Is 'Seeking God's Help' Associated with Life Satisfaction and Disease-specific Quality of Life in Cancer Patients? The HUNT Study. Archive for the Psychology of Religion/ Archiv für Religionspsychologie. volum 34 (2).
- (2012) Does death of a family member moderate the relationship between religious attendance and depressive symptoms? The HUNT study, Norway. Depression Research and Treatment. volum 2012.
- (2011) Anxiety and depression lowers blood pressure: 22-year follow-up of the population based HUNT study, Norway. BMC Public Health. volum 11.
- (2011) The relationship between religious attendance and blood pressure: the HUNT study, Norway. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. volum 42 (1).
- (2011) Distribution and understanding of items of religiousness in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, Norway. Mental Health, Religion & Culture.
- (2011) A Common Haplotype in NAPEPLD Is Associated With Severe Obesity in a Norwegian Population-Based Cohort (the HUNT Study). Obesity. volum 19 (3).
- (2011) Headache, migraine and cardiovascular risk factors: The HUNT study. European Journal of Neurology. volum 18 (3).
- (2010) Patterns of receptive and creative cultural activities and their association with perceived health, anxiety, depression, and satisfaction with life among adults: The HUNT study, Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- (2010) Comparison of physical activity questionnaires in a large population based study (The HUNT Study, Norway) and the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ), short form. ?.