Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Sedentary behaviour and risk of mortality from all-causes and cardiometabolic diseases in adults: Evidence from the HUNT3 population cohort. British Journal of Sports Medicine. vol. 49 (11).
- (2015) Somatisk helse hos pasienter ved en ruspoliklinikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 135 (2).
- (2015) Alcohol consumption and risk of dementia up to 27 years later in a large, population-based sample: the HUNT study, Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2014) Mental health and wellbeing in spouses of persons with dementia: the Nord-Trøndelag health study. BMC Public Health. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Cohort Profile: The Health and Memory Study (HMS): a dementia cohort linked to the HUNT study in Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2014) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting and leisure screen time with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Cohort profile of the Young-HUNT Study, Norway: A population-based study of adoelscents. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (2).
- (2014) The prevalence of metabolic syndrome and metabolically healthy obesity in Europe: A collaborative analysis of ten large cohort studies. BMC Endocrine Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2013) Cross-sectional associations of total sitting, TV viewing and leisure-time computer use with cardiometabolic risk in adults. Results from the HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (JSSM). vol. 17 (1).
- (2013) Gender differences in subjective memory impairment in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. BMC Psychology. vol. 1.
- (2013) Urinary albumin excretion as a marker of endothelial dysfunction in migraine sufferers: the HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2013) Social and spatial patterns of obesity diffusion over three decades in a Norwegian county population: the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 13 (1).
- (2013) Trends in overweight and obesity over 22 years in a large adult population. The HUNT Study, Norway. Clinical Obesity. vol. 3 (1-2).
- (2013) Hypertension in patients with cranial nerve vascular compression syndromes and comparison with a population-based cohort. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 119 (5).
- (2013) Hypertension in patients with cranial nerve vascular compression syndromes and comparison with a population-based cohort Clinical article. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 119 (5).
- (2012) Demens og nevropsykiatriske symptomer hos sykehjemspasienter i Nord-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (17).
- (2012) Genome-Wide Association Study to Identify Common Variants Associated with Brachial Circumference: A Meta-Analysis of 14 Cohorts. PLoS ONE. vol. 7 (3).
- (2012) Leisure time activities in adolescence in the presence of susceptibility genes for obesity: risk or resilience against overweight in adulthood? The HUNT study. BMC Public Health. vol. 12.
- (2012) Patterns of receptive and creative cultural activities and their association with perceived health, anxiety, depression and satisfaction with life among adults: the HUNT study, Norway. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. vol. 66 (8).
- (2012) Being normal weight, but feeling overweight in adolescence may effect weight development into young adulthood - An 11-year follow-up: The HUNT Study, Norway. Journal of Obesity.