Background and activities
Born in Albacete, Spain, in 1982. Got his B.Sc in Computer Engineering on July 2006 (University of Murcia), M.Sc in July 2007 (University of Murcia) and finished his Ph.D on September 2011 (University of Murcia) with the qualification of Summa Cum Laude founded by a four year grant from the Spanish Ministry of Education. Currently, my research focuses on the design of energy efficient heterogeneous multicores and SIMD technologies.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Performance and energy impact of parallelization and vectorization techniques in modern microprocessors. Computing.
- (2013) Toward energy efficiency in heterogeneous processors: findings on virtual screening methods. Concurrency and Computation.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Optimized Hardware for Suboptimal Software: The Case for SIMD-aware Benchmarks. IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE.
- (2013) Temperature effects on on-chip energy measurements. 2013 International Green Computing Conference Proceedings.
- (2013) Energy-Efficient Sparse Matrix Autotuning with CSX -- A Trade-off Study. Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing Workshops and PhD Forum.
- (2012) Improving Energy Efficiency through Parallelization and Vectorization on Intel Core i5 and i7 Processors. Proceedings of the 2012 SC Companion: High Performance Computing, Networking Storage and Analysis.