Background and activities
Please see my homepage:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2009) Direct measurement of electrical conductance through a self-assembled molecular layer. Nature Nanotechnology. vol. 4 (6).
- (2009) Nondegenerate Metallic States on Bi(114): A One-Dimensional Topological Metal. Physical Review Letters. vol. 102 (9).
- (2009) Atomic Hydrogen Adsorbate Structures on Graphene. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 131 (25).
- (2009) Surface sensitive conductance measurements. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 21.
- (2009) DIRECT MEASUREMENT OF ELECTRICAL CONDUCTANCE THROUGH A SELF-ASSEMBLED MOLECULAR LAYER. Elettra Highlights. vol. 2008-9.
- (2009) Performing Conductivity Measurements on Clean and Adsorbate-Covered Semiconductor Surfaces. Invited talk . Prof. Xuejin Liang; Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. 2009-05-05.
- (2009) Spin and charge transport in surfaces and thin films. Invited talk . Prof. Karsten Pohl; University of New Hampshire. 2009-11-23.