Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Peak bone mass and bone microarchitecture in adults born with low birth weight preterm or at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- (2017) Adiponectin prevents orthodontic tooth movement in rats. Archives of Oral Biology.
- (2017) High doses of vitamin C plus E reduce strength training-induced improvements in areal bone mineral density in elderly men. European Journal of Applied Physiology.
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health in patients with chronic atrophic gastritis. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 51 (7).
- (2016) Skeletal effects of a gastrin receptor antagonist in H+/K+ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 230 (2).
- (2016) Effects of the histamine 1 receptor antagonist cetirizine on the osteoporotic phenotype in H+ /K+ ATPase beta subunit KO mice. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 117 (9).
- (2016) The pparα agonist fenofibrate improves the musculoskeletal effects of exercise in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 157 (10).
- (2016) Impaired skeletal health and neuromuscular function among amphetamine users in clinical treatment. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (3).
- (2014) Maximal strength training improves bone mineral density and neuromuscular performance in young adult women. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 28 (10).
- (2014) Effects of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR) delta agonist GW501516 on bone and muscle in ovariectomized rats. Endocrinology. vol. 155 (6).
- (2013) Maximal strength training in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis or osteopenia. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. vol. 27 (10).
- (2013) Bruk av beinmarkører ved osteoporose. Bioingeniøren.
- (2012) Decreased bone mineral density and reduced bone quality in H+/K+ ATPase beta-subunit deficient mice. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. vol. 113 (1).
- (2012) Adipokines expressed in cells participating in cranial development. Bone. vol. 50.
- (2012) Heavy, Explosive Strength Training For Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis: A Pilot Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Differential effects of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D-3 and 25-hydroxyvitamin D-3 on protein expression in primary human mesenchymal stem cells from bone marrow (MSCBM): A quantitative proteomics analysis. Bone. vol. 50.
- (2012) Systemic leptin administration in supraphysiological doses maintains bone mineral density and mechanical strength despite significant weight loss. Endocrinology. vol. 153 (5).
- (2011) Increased circulating hepatocyte growth factor (HGF): a marker of epithelial ovarian cancer and an indicator of poor prognosis. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 121 (2).
- (2011) The proliferation markers Ki-67/MIB-1, phosphohistone H3, and survivin may contribute in the identification of aggressive ovarian carcinomas. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. vol. 4 (5).
- (2011) Enamel derived matrix (EMD) increases plasma resistin in vivo and resistin secretion in cells of mesenchymal origin in vitro. Bone. vol. 48.