Background and activities
Follow-up after premature birth/low birth weight: Mortality, heart vessels disease, mental illness. Epidemiological studies/register based studies.http://yalecancercenter.org/news/article.aspx?id=1608
Asthma: Virus infections as the cause of the development of asthma and allergy. Antibiotic use and asthma. Prevention of asthma. CAIR group NTNU.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110127090152.htm
Global health: the improvement of health systems in low resource settings. Triage and emergency medicine, child health. DHECARE study Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel Nepal.http://forskning.no/2015/03/laget-trafikklys-akutten
Thesis (phd, NTNU, 20011)Birth size and adult mortality: A systematic review and a long-term follow-up of nearly 40 000 individuals born at St Olav University Hospital in Trondheim from 1920 to 1960http://forskning.no/medisin-svangerskap-sykdommer/2011/06/fodselsvekt-far-folger
Clinical medicine Neonatal care, pediatric intensive care medicine, Pediatric pulmonology and asthma/allergies in children
Head of research and development Childrens Clinic, St Olav's University Hospital.
Board Member Nepalimed Norway from 2015.http://nepalimednorway.no/
Board member physicians in Scientific Positions, The Norwegian Medical Association from 2015.
Researcher at Yale University, New Haven ,United States 2009-10 http://www.yale.edu/cppee/
Research leadership course Copenhagen Business School 2015.NTNU leadership course 2014
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Maternal infection in pregnancy and risk of asthma in offspring. Maternal and Child Health Journal. vol. 17 (10).
- (2012) Folic acid supplementation in early pregnancy and asthma in children aged 6 years. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 206 (1).
- (2011) Prenatal or Early-Life Exposure to Antibiotics and Risk of Childhood Asthma: A Systematic Review. Pediatrics. vol. 127 (6).
- (2011) Antibiotic Exposure by 6 Months and Asthma and Allergy at 6 Years: Findings in a Cohort of 1,401 US Children. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2011) Birthweight and mortality in adulthood: a systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 40 (3).
- (2009) Placental weight relative to birth weight and long-term cardiovascular mortality: findings from a cohort of 31,307 men and women. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 170 (5).
- (2009) Head size at birth and long-term mortality from coronary heart disease. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 38 (4).
- (2005) Metapneumovirus - virologiske og diagnostiske aspekter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 125.
- (2005) Metapneumonivirus – forekomst og klinisk betydning. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 125.