Background and activities
Academic field / disciplines
- Environmental multiregional input-output modelling
- Modeling of environmental footprints
- Analysis of displacements of environmental impacts through international trade
- Input-output analysis
- Life cycle assessment
- PhD in Industrial ecology, NTNU, 2015.
- MSc in energy and environmental engineering, NTNU, 2009. Specialization in heat and energy processes.
- Researcher, Industrial ecology programme, NTNU (2014-2016)
- PhD candidate, Industrial ecology programme, NTNU (2010-2014)
- Research assistant, Industrial ecology programme, NTNU (2009-2010)
- Relevant internships as a student: DNV (2008) and Gassco (2007)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Environmental Impact Assessment of Household Consumption. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 20 (3).
- (2016) The Carbon Footprint of Norwegian Household Consumption 1999–2012. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 20 (3).
- (2014) Effects of Sector Aggregation on CO2 Multipliers in Multiregional Input-Output Analyses. Economic Systems Research. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) Ecological footprint of nations: Comparison of process analysis, and standard and hybrid multiregional input-output analysis. Ecological Economics. vol. 101.
- (2013) Affluence drives the global displacement of land use. Global Environmental Change. vol. 23 (2).
- (2012) Integrating ecological and water footprint accounting in a multi-regional input-output framework. Ecological Indicators. vol. 23.
- (2012) Carbon, Land, and Water Footprint Accounts for the European Union: Consumption, Production, and Displacements through International Trade. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 46 (20).
Part of book/report
- (2013) Sustainability Assessment from a Global Perspective with the EXIOPOL Database. The Sustainability Practitioner's Guide to Multi-Regional Input-Output Analysis.
- (2012) Energy Primer. Global Energy Assessment. Toward a Sustainable Future.
- (2015) Integrated Economic and Physical Information for Environmental Footprint Modelling. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0776-1.