Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The influence of traumatic axonal injury on level of consciousness: a clinical MRI study. Brain Injury.
- (2016) Intra-rater variability in low-grade glioma segmentation. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. vol. 131 (2).
- (2016) Mild traumatic brain injury and very early clinical magnetic resonance imaging findings: A prospective cohort study. Brain Injury. vol. 30 (5/6).
- (2016) Incidental Intracranial Findings and Their Clinical Impact; The HUNT MRI Study in a General Population of 1006 Participants between 50-66 Years. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (3).
- (2016) Repeated 3.0 tesla magnetic resonance imaging after clinically successful lumbar disc surgery. Spine. vol. 41 (3).
- (2015) Generalized epilepsy in a family with basal ganglia calcifications and mutations in SLC20A2 and CHRNB2. European Journal of Medical Genetics. vol. 58 (11).
- (2015) Growth dynamics of untreated glioblastomas in vivo. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 17 (10).
- (2015) Inter-and Intraobserver Agreement of Morphological Grading for Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis on Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Global Spine Journal. vol. 5 (5).
- (2014) Surgically acquired deficits and diffusion weighted MRI changes after glioma resection - A matched case-control study with blinded neuroradiological assessment. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) MRI evaluation of lumbar spinal stenosis: Is a rapid visual assessment as good as area measurement?. European spine journal. vol. 23 (6).
- (2014) Når hjernen går opp i røyk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134.
- (2013) Unruptured intracranial aneurysms in the Norwegian Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT): risk of rupture calculated from data in a population-based cohort study. Neurosurgery. vol. 73 (2).
- (2012) A longitudinal MRI study of traumatic axonal injury in patients with moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. vol. 83 (12).
- (2012) Should magnetic resonance imaging be performed early or late after traumatic brain injury? Serial MRI during the first year post-injury. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Magnetic resonance imaging of diffuse axonal injury. Serial quantitative assessment and relation to patient outcome. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Modic type I changes and recovery of back pain after lumbar microdiscectomy. European spine journal. vol. 21 (11).
- (2011) Wernicke's encephalopathy because of pancreatitis in a young boy. Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica. vol. 89 (8).
- (2011) Diffuse axonal injury in different MRI sequences in patients with moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 28 (5).
- (2011) Clinical Characteristics, Pain, and Disability in Relation to Alar Ligament MRI Findings. Spine. vol. 36 (13).
- (2011) Prognostic value of magnetic resonance imaging in moderate and severe head injury: a prospective study of early MRI findings and one-year outcome. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 28 (5).