Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Surgically acquired deficits and diffusion weighted MRI changes after glioma resection - A matched case-control study with blinded neuroradiological assessment. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) MRI evaluation of lumbar spinal stenosis: Is a rapid visual assessment as good as area measurement?. European spine journal. vol. 23 (6).
- (2013) Unruptured intracranial aneurysms in the Norwegian Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT): risk of rupture calculated from data in a population-based cohort study. Neurosurgery. vol. 73 (2).
- (2012) A longitudinal MRI study of traumatic axonal injury in patients with moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry. vol. 83 (12).
- (2012) Should magnetic resonance imaging be performed early or late after traumatic brain injury? Serial MRI during the first year post-injury. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Magnetic resonance imaging of diffuse axonal injury. Serial quantitative assessment and relation to patient outcome. Brain Injury. vol. 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Modic type I changes and recovery of back pain after lumbar microdiscectomy. European spine journal. vol. 21 (11).
- (2011) Wernicke's encephalopathy because of pancreatitis in a young boy. Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica. vol. 89 (8).
- (2011) Diffuse axonal injury in different MRI sequences in patients with moderate and severe traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 28 (5).
- (2011) Clinical Characteristics, Pain, and Disability in Relation to Alar Ligament MRI Findings. Spine. vol. 36 (13).
- (2011) Prognostic value of magnetic resonance imaging in moderate and severe head injury: a prospective study of early MRI findings and one-year outcome. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 28 (5).
- (2010) Prevalence and impact of diffuse axonal injury in patients with moderate and severe head injury: a cohort study of early magnetic resonance imaging findings and 1-year outcome. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 113 (3).
- (2010) Iron deposition in deep brain nuclei in haemochromatosis: a magnetic resonance imaging study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 17.
- (2010) Functional magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor tractography incorporated into an intraoperative 3-dimensional ultrasound-based neuronavigation system: impact on therapeutic strategies, extent of resection, and clinical outcome. Neurosurgery. vol. 67 (2).
- (2010) Prognostic value of pretreatment dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy: Overall survival predicted from combined time course and volume analysis. Acta Radiologica. vol. 51 (6).
- (2010) Bildediagnostikk ved nakke- og ryggsmerter :. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 130 (22).
- (2009) Integrated Pre- and Intraoperative Imaging in a Patient with an Arteriovenous Malformation Located in Eloquent Cortex. Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery. vol. 52 (2).
- (2009) Surgical resection of high-grade gliomas in eloquent regions guided by blood oxygenation level dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging, diffusion tensor tractography, and intraoperative navigated 3D ultrasound. Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery. vol. 52 (1).
- (2009) Predicting Survival and Early Clinical Response to Primary Chemotherapy for Patients With Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Using DCE-MRI. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 29 (6).
- (2009) Clinical characteristics and functional disability and relation to alar ligament MRI findings on MRI. Scnadinavian Neurosurgical Society.