Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.
- (2017) Dietary patterns characterized by high meat consumption are associated with other unhealthy life styles and depression symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition.
- (2017) Dietary Patterns Characterized by High Meat Consumption Are Associated with Other Unhealthy Life Styles and Depression Symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition.
- (2017) Patients’Perceptions of Having a Good Life One Year after Arthritis Patient Education: A Qualitative Study Nested within a Randomized Controlled Trial. Nurse Media Journal of Nursing. vol. 7.
- (2016) Which factors influence self-efficacy in patients with chronic inflammatory polyarthritis?. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 14 (2).
- (2016) Patients’ confidence in coping with arthritis after nurse-led education; a qualitative study. BMC Nursing.
- (2016) Expectations, effect and experiences of an easily accessible self-management intervention for people with chronic pain: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial with embedded qualitative study. Trials. vol. 17 (325).
- (2016) Opplæring og undervisning av pasienter i sykehus. Helsefremming i Spesialisthelsetjenesten.
- (2014) A Comparison of Two Versions of the General Health Questionnaire Applied in a COPD population. Health Care: Current Reviews. vol. 2 (2).
- (2014) Psychometric properties of The Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale and The General Health Questionnaire-20 in COPD inpatients. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (2).
- (2014) Long-term effects of a nurse-led group and individual patient education programme for patients with chronic inflammatory polyarthritis - a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (7-8).
- (2012) The effect of an educational program consisting of group and individual arthritis education for patients with polyarthritis - A randomised controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 88 (1).
- (2012) Efficacy of ongoing group based diabetes self-management education for patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. A randomised controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 86 (1).
- (2012) Patient education and chronic inflammatory polyarthritis- coping and effect. 2012. ISBN 978-82-471-3675-1.
- (2011) Coping with arthritis is experienced as a dynamic balancing process. A qualitative study. Clinical Rheumatology. vol. 30 (11).
- (2010) Paid work is associated with improved health-related quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Clinical Rheumatology. vol. 29 (11).
- (2003) Metodebok i svangerskap og revmatiske sykdommer. 2003.
- (2001) Gravide med revmatiske sykdommer. 2001. ISBN 9788291447094.
- (2000) Sex, Reproduction and Gynecological Disease in Young Adults with a History of Juvenile Chronic Arthritis. Journal of Rheumatology. vol. 27.