Background and activities
- Coordinator for the Examination office
- Project manager Digital Assessment NTNU
- Administrative procedures and routines pertaining to the exam process
Spatial Prepositions and Second Language Acquisition. The acquisition of spatial prepositions in French by native speakers of Norwegian.
- PhD in Linguistics
- Cand. Philol. (master) in French. Has studied English and Norwegian as well.
- Has worked at NTNU since 2002, as a student adviser since 2003.
- Office manager at the Department of Modern Foreign Languages in 2007/2008
- Office manager at the Department of Language and Communication Studies in 2009
- Adviser at the Examinations Office, Student and Academic Division, NTNU since March 2014.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Les prépositions spatiales en français et en norvégien: une étude expérimentale et comparative. Syntaxe et sémantique. vol. 15.
- (2012) No Evidence of L1 Path Encoding Strategies in the L2 in Advanced Bulgarian Speakers of Norwegian. Spatial Cognition and Computation. vol. 12 (4).
- (2003) Globalisering: Spøkelse eller visjon?. 2003. ISBN 82-471-5219-3.
- (2015) Spatial Prepositions and Second Language Acquisition. The acquisition of spatial prepositions in French by native speakers of Norwegian. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1042-6.
- (2002) Réflexions sur la fonction syntaxique de L'élément introducteur des constructions infinitives du français moderne. 2002.