Background and activities
- Language acquisition, particularly second and third language acquisition
- French linguistics
- Language and perception, spatial language
- The mental lexicon
I predominantly teach courses in French linguistics, but have also taught courses in more general linguistic theory and in language and cognition.
Responsibilities as a Senior Research Librarian
- Literature and resources in language and linguistics
- Open Access publishing
- Leader Open Access Group at NTNU University Library
- Learning and teaching resources
- Member of network for local teaching resouces
- LMS: Blackboard
- Courses in literature search and EndNote
- PhD in Linguistics
- Cand. Philol. (Master) in French. Has studied English and Norwegian as well.
- Project manager digital assessment NTNU fall 2015
- Adviser at the Examinations Office, Student and Academic Division, NTNU from March 2014 to February 2016.
- Office manager at the Department of Language and Communication Studies in 2009
- Office manager at the Department of Modern Foreign Languages in 2007/2008
- Has worked at NTNU since 2002, as a student adviser from 2003 to 2007.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Les prépositions spatiales en français et en norvégien: une étude expérimentale et comparative. Syntaxe et sémantique. vol. 15.
- (2012) No Evidence of L1 Path Encoding Strategies in the L2 in Advanced Bulgarian Speakers of Norwegian. Spatial Cognition and Computation. vol. 12 (4).
- (2003) Globalisering: Spøkelse eller visjon?. 2003. ISBN 82-471-5219-3.
- (2015) Spatial Prepositions and Second Language Acquisition. The acquisition of spatial prepositions in French by native speakers of Norwegian. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1042-6.
- (2002) Réflexions sur la fonction syntaxique de L'élément introducteur des constructions infinitives du français moderne. 2002.