Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Paranasal sinus opacification in headache sufferers: A population-based imaging study (the HUNT study-MRI). Cephalalgia.
- (2016) Is there a U-shaped relationship between physical activity in leisure time and risk of chronic low back pain? A follow-up in the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (306).
- (2016) Intracranial abnormalities and headache: A population-based imaging study (HUNT MRI). Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (2).
- (2016) Perivascular spaces and headache: A population-based imaging study (HUNT-MRI). Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (3).
- (2016) Early menarche and chronic widespread musculoskeletal complaints- Results from the HUNT study. European Journal of Pain. vol. 20 (3).
- (2016) Migraine and endothelial function: The HUNT3 Study. Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (14).
- (2016) Premonitory symptoms in migraine: A cross-sectional study in 2714 persons. Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (10).
- (2016) Headaches in patients with previous head injuries: A population-based historical cohort study (HUNT). Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (11).
- (2016) Visual evoked potentials in migraine: Is the "neurophysiological hallmark" concept still valid?. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2016) Headache service quality: evaluation of quality indicators in 14 specialist-care centres. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Non-invasive cortical modulation of experimental pain in migraine. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (6).
- (2016) Does pain sensitivity change by migraine phase? A blinded longitudinal study. Cephalalgia.
- (2016) LITERATURE REVIEW The Mortality Associated With Chronic Widespread Musculoskeletal Complaints: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Musculoskeletal Care.
- (2016) Chronic musculoskeletal complaints as a predictor of mortality. The HUNT study. Pain. vol. 157 (7).
- (2015) The relationship of anxiety, depression and behavioral problems with recurrent headache in late adolescence - a Young-HUNT follow-up study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16:10.
- (2015) Blood pressure as a risk factor for headache and migraine: A prospective population-based study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2015) Headache and peak oxygen uptake: The HUNT3 Study. Cephalalgia.
- (2015) A comparison of anthropometric measures for assessing the association between body size and risk of chronic low back pain: The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0141268 (10).
- (2015) Association between body height and chronic low back pain: a follow-up in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (6).