Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Is there a U-shaped relationship between physical activity in leisure time and risk of chronic low back pain? A follow-up in the HUNT Study. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (306).
- (2016) Migraine and endothelial function: The HUNT3 Study. Cephalalgia.
- (2016) Non-invasive cortical modulation of experimental pain in migraine. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127.
- (2016) Chronic musculoskeletal complaints as a predictor of mortality. The HUNT study. Pain.
- (2015) The relationship of anxiety, depression and behavioral problems with recurrent headache in late adolescence - a Young-HUNT follow-up study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16:10.
- (2015) Blood pressure as a risk factor for headache and migraine: A prospective population-based study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2015) Headache and peak oxygen uptake: The HUNT3 Study. Cephalalgia.
- (2015) A comparison of anthropometric measures for assessing the association between body size and risk of chronic low back pain: The HUNT study. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0141268 (10).
- (2015) Association between body height and chronic low back pain: a follow-up in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (6).
- (2015) Intracranial abnormalities and headache: A population-based imaging study (HUNT MRI). Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Perivascular Spaces and Headache: A population-based imaging study (HUNT-MRI). Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Early menarche and chronic widespread musculoskeletal complaints- Results from the HUNT study. European Journal of Pain.
- (2015) Premonitory symptoms in migraine: A cross-sectional study in 2714 persons. Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Headaches in patients with previous head injuries: A population-based historical cohort study (HUNT). Cephalalgia.
- (2015) Visual evoked potentials in migraine: Is the "neurophysiological hallmark" consept still valid?. Clinical Neurophysiology.
- (2015) Headache as a predictor for dementia: The HUNT Study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16 (89).
- (2015) Migraine as a predictor of mortality: The HUNT study. Cephalalgia.
- (2014) Anxiety, depression and behavioral problems among adolescents with recurrent headache: the Young-HUNT study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15 (38).
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: The headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. vol. 129 (198).