Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Anxiety, depression and behavioral problems among adolescents with recurrent headache: the Young-HUNT study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 15 (38).
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: the headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. volum 129.
- (2014) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in tension-type headache: A blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Cephalalgia. volum 34 (6).
- (2014) Blood pressure as a risk factor for headache and migraine: A prospective population-based study. European Journal of Neurology.
- (2014) Headache as a risk factor for dementia: A prospective population-based study. Cephalalgia. volum 34 (5).
- (2014) Do abnormal serum lipid levels increase the risk of chronic low back pain? The nord-trøndelag health study. PLoS ONE. volum 9.
- (2014) Does high blood pressure reduce the risk of chronic low back pain? The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. European Journal of Pain. volum 18 (4).
- (2014) A comparative study of candesartan versus propranolol for migraine prophylaxis: A randomised, triple-blind, placebo-controlled, double cross-over study. Cephalalgia. volum 34 (7).
- (2014) The relationship between headache and religious attendance (the Nord-Trøndelag health study-HUNT). Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 15 (1).
- (2014) Headache and insomnia in population-based epidemiological studies. Cephalalgia. volum 34 (10).
- (2013) Sleep-related and non-sleep-related migraine: interictal sleep quality, arousals and pain thresholds. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14 (68).
- (2013) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in migraineurs: a blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14.
- (2013) Body Mass Index as a Risk Factor for Developing Chronic Low Back Pain A Follow-up in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Spine. volum 38 (2).
- (2013) Smoking as a risk factor for chronic musculoskeletal complaints is influenced by age. The HUNT Study. Pain. volum 154 (7).
- (2013) Visual Evoked Potentials in Interictal Migraine: No Confirmation of Abnormal Habituation. Headache. volum 53 (7).
- (2013) Cortical Modulation Affects Visual Evoked Potentials Differently in Migraineurs Compared to Healthy Controls. Cephalalgia. volum 33 (S8).
- (2013) Candesartan Versus Propranolol for Migraine Prophylaxis: A Randomized, Triple-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Double Crossover Study. Cephalalgia. volum 33 (S8).
- (2013) Migraine, headache and development of metabolic syndrome: An 11-year follow-up in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). Pain. volum 154 (8).
- (2013) The impact of headache and chronic musculoskeletal complaints on the risk of insomnia: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trondelag health study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14.
- (2012) Subjective and objective sleep quality related to pain thresholds in tension type headache and controls. Journal of Sleep Research. volum 21 (Supp. 1).