Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: the headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. volum 129.
- (2014) Does high blood pressure reduce the risk of chronic low back pain? The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. European Journal of Pain. volum 18 (4).
- (2014) The relationship between headache and religious attendance (the Nord-Trøndelag health study-HUNT). Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 15 (1).
- (2013) Sleep-related and non-sleep-related migraine: interictal sleep quality, arousals and pain thresholds. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14 (68).
- (2013) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in migraineurs: a blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14.
- (2013) Headache as a risk factor for dementia: A prospective population-based study. Cephalalgia.
- (2013) Body Mass Index as a Risk Factor for Developing Chronic Low Back Pain A Follow-up in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Spine. volum 38 (2).
- (2013) Smoking as a risk factor for chronic musculoskeletal complaints is influenced by age. The HUNT Study. Pain. volum 154 (7).
- (2013) Visual Evoked Potentials in Interictal Migraine: No Confirmation of Abnormal Habituation. Headache. volum 53 (7).
- (2013) Cortical Modulation Affects Visual Evoked Potentials Differently in Migraineurs Compared to Healthy Controls. Cephalalgia. volum 33 (S8).
- (2013) Candesartan Versus Propranolol for Migraine Prophylaxis: A Randomized, Triple-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Double Crossover Study. Cephalalgia. volum 33 (S8).
- (2013) Migraine, headache and development of metabolic syndrome: An 11-year follow-up in the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). Pain. volum 154 (8).
- (2013) The impact of headache and chronic musculoskeletal complaints on the risk of insomnia: longitudinal data from the Nord-Trondelag health study. Journal of Headache and Pain. volum 14.
- (2012) Subjective and objective sleep quality related to pain thresholds in tension type headache and controls. Journal of Sleep Research. volum 21 (Supp. 1).
- (2012) Risk factors for medication-overuse headache: An 11-year follow-up study. The Nord-Trøndelag Health Studies. Pain. volum 153 (1).
- (2012) The bidirectional relationship between headache and chronic musculoskeletal complaints: an 11-year follow-up in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). European Journal of Neurology. volum 19 (11).
- (2012) Does health differ between participants and non-participants in the MRI-HUNT study, a population based neuroimaging study? The Nord-Trøndelag health studies 1984-2009. BMC Medical Imaging. volum 12:23.
- (2012) Headache and mental health among adolescents. European Journal of Neurology. volum 19.
- (2012) No increase in headache after previous intracranial infections: a historical cohort study (HUNT). European Journal of Neurology. volum 19 (2).
- (2012) Medikamentell forebygging ved migrene. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 132 (9).