Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Religiousness in First-Episode Psychosis. Archive for the Psychology of Religion/ Archiv für Religionspsychologie. vol. 39 (2).
- (2017) Visual-Constructional Ability in Individuals with Severe Obesity: Rey Complex Figure Test Accuracy and the Q-Score. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (1629).
- (2017) Neuropsychological function in individuals with morbid obesity: A cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (6).
- (2016) Treatment strategies in Alzheimer’s disease: a review with focus on selenium supplementation. Biometals. vol. 29 (5).
- (2016) The Effect of Pulmonary Tuberculosis on Neurocognitive Function in HIV infected Adult Patients in Lusaka, Zambia. The Medical Journal of Zambia. vol. 43.
- (2016) Fra ensidighet til gjensidighet Samhandling om pasienter med langvarige og sammensatte behov. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 53 (5).
- (2016) Faecal short-chain fatty acids - a diagnostic biomarker for irritable bowel syndrome?. BMC Gastroenterology. vol. 16:51.
- (2016) Patients with depression display cytokine levels in serum and cerebrospinal fluid similar to patients with diffuse neurological symptoms without a defined diagnosis. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) The effect of ApoE e4 on blood pressure in patients with and without depression. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Do neuropsychological test norms from African Americans in the united states generalize to a Zambian population?. Psychological Assessment. vol. 28 (1).
- (2016) Increased frontal electroencephalogram theta amplitude in patients with anorexia nervosa compared to healthy controls. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Use of western neuropsychological test battery in detecting HIV-associated neurocognitive disorders (HAND) in Zambia. Aids and Behavior. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) HIV- and AIDS-associated neurocognitive functioning in Zambia - a perspective based on differences between the genders. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Isovaleric acid in stool correlates with human depression. Nutritional neuroscience. vol. 19 (7).
- (2016) Central Coherence, Visuoconstruction and Visual Memory in Patients with Eating Disorders as Measured by Different Scoring Methods of the Rey Complex Figure Test. European eating disorders review. vol. 24 (2).
- (2015) Cognitive Functions and Depression in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Gastroenterology Research and Practice. vol. 2015.
- (2015) The relationship of alcohol use disorders and depressive symptoms to tryptophan metabolism: Cross-sectional data from a nepalese alcohol treatment sample. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. vol. 39 (3).
- (2015) COGNITIVE OUTCOME IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS IN REMISSION FROM ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKAEMIA, TREATED WITH CHEMOTHERAPY ONLY. Pediatric Blood & Cancer.
- (2015) NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL OUTCOME IN CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS AFTER TREATMENT FOR ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKAEMIA WITH CHEMOTHERAPY ONLY. Pediatric Blood & Cancer.
- (2015) Neuropsychological function in patients with anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa. International Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 48 (4).